Iv eaten 11 mince pies today (yes im a greedy twat) but im feeling tipsy! I read in the news that a man got 6 points on his liscence for drink driving, but he and his whole family backed him when he said he'd not drank any alcahol, so it was claimed that the brandy in the mince pie's he'd eaten that day was what gave the alcahol reading in the breathaliser test.

So yeah iv had 11 mince pies laced with brandy and i can just about feel the effect of being drunk! There you go kids, legal alcahol intake!
"
The point of this thread is to point out that you may be able to get drunk off mince pies
"
Yay for mince pies.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Omg! PIe talk. I love pie talk!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Make me a chicken pot pie.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
mince pies are wonderous
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Mincemeat- the only meat I can eat. Well, it's not meat, but yeah... why is it called mincemeat?
Quote by Aidy Damage
Mincemeat- the only meat I can eat. Well, it's not meat, but yeah... why is it called mincemeat?
They used to put old meat in it, the fruit and spices and shit was to cover up the taste of the slightly off meat.
Quote by rougegratton
Lol, eveyone likes a mince pie

I've never had mince pie in my life.
They sell them in the bakery I work in... but they come in a box, frozen for God knows how long, and that basically is what's turning me off from trying them. I want a fresh one.
Quote by freedoms_stain
They used to put old meat in it, the fruit and spices and shit was to cover up the taste of the slightly off meat.

I see! And then they realised that there was no point in putting gone-off meat in pies when you don't even taste it?
The perfect mince pie has to have soft pastry, lots of sugar sprinkled on top and the mince has to be VERY fruity.

I think my personal record was about 8 in an hour.
I was drunk, piss off.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I see! And then they realised that there was no point in putting gone-off meat in pies when you don't even taste it?
No, curry was invented and all the off-meat was used up in that.
I'm currently drinking a bottle of Brandy, but I've laced it with currents and pastry crumbs. I'm drinking, but also getting the effects of mince-pie-eating. It's fucking insane, man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm currently drinking a bottle of Brandy, but I've laced it with currents and pastry crumbs. I'm drinking, but also getting the effects of mince-pie-eating. It's fucking insane, man.

John, you are THE man for weird drinks and mixing.
"
Quote by rabidguitarist

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Whenever I'm doing my rounds on christmas eve, every fucking kid leaves me a mince pie AND a glass of whiskey. Gets me shitfaced every year. I've really gone off mince pies.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Whenever I'm doing my rounds on christmas eve, every fucking kid leaves me a mince pie AND a glass of whiskey. Gets me shitfaced every year. I've really gone off mince pies.

You never ate my ****ing homebaked cookies did you? you **** house!
"