I know it shouldn't matter however I'd like to know.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
^this
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Are you planning on following his political views then?

In that case, Extreme Fascist with anti-Semitic tendencies.
none of these answers are clear. except for the democratic one, however i am wary of its truth

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by elprimodejesus
Steak.

+1
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by that soccer kid
none of these answers are clear. except for the democratic one, however i am wary of its truth

It is true. He's definitely liberal I assure you. Their myspace showed support for obama for a while until the thin smattering of rightwing fans got all offended and they decided to just take it down rather than cause arguments
is this a fact, or do you just assume acording to his personality?

Fuck Canada
This should have posted in the Claudio Sanchez's political views forum.

*reported*

Not really.
very funny rockford rocks, however, claudio sanchez is also part of NPR and that is all that comes up..................................

Fuck Canada