Just came on the news some lady took sleeping pills and texted a bunch of people and doesnt remember it.

cell phones are the devil
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
We do all kinds of things in our sleep.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
ok.

I had some delicious cereal this morning.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
That was actually on the news?....
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
Quote by genocidedelight
That was actually on the news?....

yeah..

thats what i said
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Thats ****in' awesome. I text blacked out, but you can't call that sleeping lol
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
well i just had a cheese and bean burrito
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by elimination1021
well i just had a cheese and bean burrito

That sounds amazing.
■■■

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I called somebody in my sleep once for like 22 seconds. It was weird.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by RocksAwakening5
That sounds amazing.

nah man it was all hard and crap its one of those cheap frozen ones you get at Wal-Mart
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by BlackandSilver

im not gonna lie he looks like a giant brownie id eat it
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Aguamento
Fascinating... And on TV this morning Regis and Kelly sang a song!! And guess what- Nobody cares about that either!

Hey man, I watched that.

■■■

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
What I heard on the news was that a lady sent e-mails to al her friends inviting them to a party the next day, while sleep-walking. Needless to say she was quite surprised when everyone showed up to her house, expecting a party.

THAT is somewhat interesting.

I called somebody in my sleep once for like 22 seconds. It was weird.

Ahah, that happened to me as well. Except it was to the father of this girl I know, who had used his phone that night to call me. It was really awkward when that morning she asked me why I had called her father at 4 am. And I just couldn't remember doing it.

Luckily he didn't pick up.
Well I texted someone at 5am last night and don't remember it...I dunno if I was asleep though
I've done that... The worst was when I was taking Ambien and wasn't sleeping... It made me think that I was either Pink from Pink Floyd The Wall, Holden Caulfield, or Tyler Durden... I was one fucked up dude this summer.
Drunk dialing is worse...my roommate called her dad when she was drunk. He wasn't very happy the next day.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Drunk dialing is worse...my roommate called her dad when she was drunk. He wasn't very happy the next day.

At least you know who you are and don't think you're someone else when you drunk dial... If you don't know what I'm talking about, see my earlier post... Seriously, I scared some people to the point where they wouldn't talk to me anymore.
yeah I'm assuming she was on Ambien, one time I took some of that, then I went out anf bought a bunch of booze and planned a partty for the next day. I didn't realize this until the next day when people started showing up and i found a bunch of booze in my closet, it was awesome.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I usually text my girlfriend until one of us falls asleep and we both fell asleep at the same time and I accidentally texted "Hi iowa cc" instead of "goodnight" when I was like half asleep
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
I had a really nice nap today
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Corruption
I usually text my girlfriend until one of us falls asleep and we both fell asleep at the same time and I accidentally texted "Hi iowa cc" instead of "goodnight" when I was like half asleep

That has happened to me as well

What is Ambien for, anyway?
Quote by wizards?
At least you know who you are and don't think you're someone else when you drunk dial... If you don't know what I'm talking about, see my earlier post... Seriously, I scared some people to the point where they wouldn't talk to me anymore.

I was on the phone with my bf at the time, he kept saying he was going to go and I wanted him to stay so I started saying "Don't go, papi"

...I was really tired I guess..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Whiskky
That has happened to me as well

What is Ambien for, anyway?

It's a sleep medication... It's fun sometimes because if you fight it or add alcohol to the mix, everything becomes very very trippy... But bad things can happen while you're on it. Especially if it's mixed with an anti-depressant, it can cause mood swings and such.
Quote by wizards?
It's a sleep medication... It's fun sometimes because if you fight it or add alcohol to the mix, everything becomes very very trippy... But bad things can happen while you're on it. Especially if it's mixed with an anti-depressant, it can cause mood swings and such.

It also causes you to black out. and it can totally mess up your sense of balance.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It also causes you to black out. and it can totally mess up your sense of balance.

Yeah I forgot the blackouts... How could I forget that? I woke up with a fucking shaved head... A mixture of Ambien, Vodka and Fight Club made me shave my head over the summer...