I ended up not being able to get the Yamie Fg730s but I found who someone might be up for trading their Taylor Big Baby for one of my electrics of similar value. How is this guitar overall? How's the sound? Bright, balanced, boomy? Is it the size difference all that noticeable?
and yes, I posted this at HC so if you lurk there it might be familiar.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
They're overpriced, imo. The sound is either really good, or really bad. It's more of a hit and miss for these ones. I've played horrible sounding and decent sounding Big Baby Taylors.

The size is probably more comfortable to most people, but because of it, there won't be much bass. I found the Big Baby to have strong mids and highs while lacking bass.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind I kind of figured that it wouldn't have much bass response because of the smaller body but if it's really that bad then it's gonna be a no go for me because I love me my bass.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
if you like bassy kind of acoustics its definitely not going to be your cup of tea. generally taylors are bright to begin with and the smaller soundbox takes even more away.