B, 2th string
6 11%
e, 1th string
26 46%
Voters: 57.
"I used the searchbar"

Which strings breaks the most? In my case the "G" string or the 3rd string
I've broken each string once, actually, so I won't vote. :P

ACTUALLY scratch that, I've broken my b and high e's twice, but the e was while restringing, so I'll vote b. :P
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
3th?
2th?
1th?

for me, the B and high E like to break on me.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
if you're constantly breaking strings 3-6 then you need to file something down... you have a barb or something in the saddle/nut

but for me, i always break my high E, almost on a weekly basis.. i'm saving up for a graph-tech saddle on my LP.

i had one really horrible set of strings, just a fluke set of DR's, i broke every string in the pack within a week except 5th string.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
G string.

it's the only one i've ever broken haha.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
high e.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Low E for me. but that's becuase I'm constantly tuning from Standard to Drop D
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
High E

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
G, but it's more just coming out of my bottom saddle. But that's thanks to bad threading
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
This would have been more interesting if you had posted brands of strings instead of string numbers. The 1st string will break the most often because it's the thinnest.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
I've snapped them all but the b and high e seem to go 1st after few months, worst one yet was breaking the e on my bass, it must have been just ready to go though cos i barely touched it when it went.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by tryhonesty
Low E for me. but that's becuase I'm constantly tuning from Standard to Drop D

that shouldnt make a difference, lol. i tune from standard to drop C all the time and the other string ive broken doing that is my high e. Also when your tuning down unless you did a terrible job stringing your guitar it shouldnt break at all. that doesnt make any sense,
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
I've broken more low E strings ferociously chugging away rather than the high e, which seems weird.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
My D (4th) string breaks the most, but my G (3rd) string is the one that goes out of tune the easiest.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
on acoustic i break the third most often, but i only broke the third once this year lol, so now i might have to restring maybe next year for tone lol, but on electric i break the fourth most porbably
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
if you're constantly breaking strings 3-6 then you need to file something down... you have a barb or something in the saddle/nut

but for me, i always break my high E, almost on a weekly basis.. i'm saving up for a graph-tech saddle on my LP.

i had one really horrible set of strings, just a fluke set of DR's, i broke every string in the pack within a week except 5th string.

beast much?

i hardly ever break strings, but when i do its always the top three, and on my explorer the low e because of the damn chugging 1/8 notes in the verse of enter sandman
broken that string twice doing that song
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Never broken one.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

rofl.. i laughed at 1th 2th and 3th. wonth, tooth, threeth.

high e for me. i barely ever break strings. i havent broken a string for like almost 2 years.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I broke my 1st string using a makeshift pick i made out of scrap paper.

._.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.