how much did you pay for yours and was it worth it
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
got mine from my friend as a gift for my b-day.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

my girlfriend bought me mine, it's a dimarzio clip lock. $15, they're a little more now but they're so worth it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
20 bucks, but its so nice. :P Love it.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
lol guitar straps are usually pretty cheap this isnt really something you should need opinions on.

Worth it? YES! ! !

please learn to play standing and sitting, nothing is worse than somoene who has to sit all the time lol.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by nvranka
lol guitar straps are usually pretty cheap this isnt really something you should need opinions on.

Worth it? YES! ! !

please learn to play standing and sitting, nothing is worse than somoene who has to sit all the time lol.

Alzheimer's is worse.
RULE BRITANNIA
12 for a fender one and 15 for a levys one. comfortable cheap nice. if you use it more than 10 times its worth it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

Playing a guitar without a strap while standing is also worse...

Yeah. I'm getting better at that though.
RULE BRITANNIA
£5 and yes

£10 schaller straplocks are priceless though
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
i have a different strap at a different height for every guitar i own, to get each guitar to the best height for it to be played comfortably and keep it there every time i play it - perhaps i have a rare case of eric-johnson-itis?

most of my straps, however, were cheapo £5 ones but i do have some snazzy fender/levis straps which cost me about £12 too.

@stevo: i've never used straplocks and only once had a guitar fall down, even then, it was an acoustic 12-string which had to have a string tied around the strap and the headstock to fit a strap, and i didn't tie the string properly... it'd cost me a small fortune to fit all my guitars with straplocks.. maybe just the more expensive ones...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
£70 and yes
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by Blompcube
i have a different strap at a different height for every guitar i own, to get each guitar to the best height for it to be played comfortably and keep it there every time i play it - perhaps i have a rare case of eric-johnson-itis?

most of my straps, however, were cheapo £5 ones but i do have some snazzy fender/levis straps which cost me about £12 too.

@stevo: i've never used straplocks and only once had a guitar fall down, even then, it was an acoustic 12-string which had to have a string tied around the strap and the headstock to fit a strap, and i didn't tie the string properly... it'd cost me a small fortune to fit all my guitars with straplocks.. maybe just the more expensive ones...

clever person would buy a set of locks and replace every strap button with straplock compatible ones
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by sharpant
£70 and yes

The ****?
What kind of strap is worth $70?
Does it give you a back massage whilest you play?

that would be so epic.....

somebody get on that
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

What a terrible thread.

Dimarzio clip lock, but it doesn't go high enough. For my soon-to-buy ESP, I think I'll invest in some strap locks.
A Dunlop nylon strap for $12 of my parent's money I say worth it.

And there's a guy on Ebay who sells SRV style leather straps for about $20. I'm definately getting one of those sometime soon.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by mcraddict81592
The ****?
What kind of strap is worth $70?

pretty sure he's the one with the custom paul gilbert strap. that thing's pretty badass
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
DiMarzio elastic strap cost about $15.

Oh god it is worth it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i payed somewhere around 20 bucks for my levy's leather strap. very comfortable, and quite worth the money. stays on my guitar well, too.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5