Page 1 of 3
The file is clear that there is a variable frequency drive for a trolley, but the CM order doesn't mention a trolley anywhere.
Death to Ovation haters!
OK...

The socio-cultural structure of the Silver Latin period showed a significant declinte, in contrast with Ptolemaic Egyptian society where the Judeo-Hellenistic politeumata existed in harmony with traditional Egyptian memes.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
OK...

The socio-cultural structure of the Silver Latin period showed a significant declinte, in contrast with Ptolemaic Egyptian society where the Judeo-Hellenistic politeumata existed in harmony with traditional Egyptian memes.

THEY HAD MEMES BACK THEN?!?

Phaharoll..."lolwut?" sand..."MOHAMMED WHAT THE F*CK?!?"

just kiddin'
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
that is totally outrageous! what a schweezely.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
stock the cases, grab the mop, fill the ketchups and mustards, wash the dishes, clean the tables, sweep the floor, get the vacuum, fill the milk, wrap the bakery...
Make sure you go to Arbiter to check the green box, otherwise you won't have games.
Sign the sheet.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Ok, i think since the Forward Core Cowl has come back the Jomach i should probably remove the T-lugs, fill the honeycomb with 934NA and Fablon the skin to protect it when it goes to T.T.U.

Basically, the nacelle (aircraft engine housing) part is back from the cutting machine. I should remove the tooling tabs from it, make it watertight using a dangerous sealant and cover any small holes on the surfaces with a clear blue waterproof paper before i send it to be tested by having water poured over it for half an hour.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by jordanzio
that is totally outrageous! what a schweezely.

I had to stop for a second before reading that
Hang loose, blood. She gonna catch you up on da rebound on da med side.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Would you like fries with that?

/don't actually work in McDonalds.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Clear the empty 4 on death row, then help me carry to the upper in the heritage. Go change the cow in TH and go get cold stuff for the main.

Im a busboy at Zehnders
There have been many criticisms of reverse onus legal burdens (on the accused). Most controversially, it ignores the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. It can be argued that placing a legal burden on the defendant violates important convention rights such as the right to a fair trial enshrined in Article 6(1) and of course, the presumption of innocence in 6(2). If this is so, the Courts have two choices: either they can make a declaration of incompatibility under Section 4 of the Human Rights Act 1998 (leaving it to Parliament to effect change in the law), or alternatively, read down the provision in accordance with the courts’ interpretative power under Section 3 of the Statute, so that it becomes convention compliant (harmonisation – to read a Section in light of EU law). In practice, the latter is almost always preferred, which involves treating the words as imposing an evidential and not legal burden on the defendant, even if, conventionally interpreted, the latter is clearly what was intended by parliament
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Caddywhompus! one of my favorite words lol

Move that just a skotch (skOHtch)

Don't let'er whoop ya!

Plum that beam up.

Use the sixteen's, twelve's aint big enough

Small town Construction jobs
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
I would get thrown in jail if i did this. Really. I work with govt stuff. its not important stuff but its only authorized for the DoD and DoD contractors (us)
boom boom boom
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'm ordering a 17" close contact bates with a medium wide tree and long forward flaps from Intec, also i need side reins and a lunge whip from Weathabeeta. we're almost out of full chaps too. Oh, and there's a huge brown recluse spider in the bathroom and i'm SO not getting it out.

see job title in profile.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Last edited by Creamcheeze at Dec 23, 2008,
Im gunna give you the rusty trombone, then the portugese priest, followed by the bloody tiffany, then ill finish up with the brown hogan
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Stick the parcans on 40 you twat, take the fresnels down they're doing nothing, and get on cans please. And for god's sake turn the spotlights on, and for the love of god sort out the shimmer curtain.

Yep, lighting crew. Because I'm that cool.
I just played a B minor and then hammered on a F chord, awww wait everyone here understands that
I'm Luke.
Quote by kyshack
I would get thrown in jail if i did this. Really. I work with govt stuff. its not important stuff but its only authorized for the DoD and DoD contractors (us)

If you were gonna get thrown in jail for that, you would get thrown in jail for that post, trust i would know, I work with government stuff also, awww crap now there gonna throw me in jail! yeah thanks a lot
I'm Luke.
"Go to the back room and drag the rolling rack to the front, and bring out some bagels for the Womens department."
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
you are not clear to excavate until all facilities have been located. it is the excavators responsibility to make sure there is no damage to the located utilities during excavation, and placing a request with the one-call center does not remove that responsibility.

if there are any customer-owned buried facilities on the property, the utility locator responding to your request will not be able to locate these utilities.

the city of _______ does not own water facilites on private property, but the locator can mark the water shutoff valve upon request
Quote by Datrooper
I just played a B minor and then hammered on a F chord, awww wait everyone here understands that

^^
OK, so I'm adjusting the EQ parameters in order to reduce feedback and then I'm going to feed the AV in from the projector for the visuals.
Where do you want the drum mics? I'll rig them up and feed them from the Di. The guitars I'll MIDI up for the big one.

I'm a PA operator at my church...
The ulnar nerve comes from the medial cord of the brachial plexus, and runs inferior on the posterior and medial (posteromedial) aspects of the humerus down the arm, going behind the medial epicondyle, through the cubital tunnel, at the elbow (where it is exposed for a few centimeters, just above the joint). Because of the mild pain and tingling throughout the forearm associated with an inadvertent impact of the nerve at this point, it is usually called the funny bone. (It may also have to do with its location relative to the humerus, as the name "humerus" is a homophone to the word "humorous").

It enters the anterior (flexor/front) compartment of the forearm through the two heads of flexor carpi ulnaris and runs alongside the ulna. There it supplies one and a half muscles (flexor carpi ulnaris & medial half of flexor digitorum profundus). It soon joins with the ulnar artery, and the two travel inferiorly together, deep to the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle.

Here it gives off the following branches: muscular branches of ulnar nerve; palmar branch of ulnar nerve; dorsal branch of ulnar nerve

That was a fragment of the HUGE anatomy exam I had yesterday!
"The debtor is now disputing the account, change the status from ARM to RPC and irc the client for more information, also change the collector initials to RP and diarise for 4 weeks"
Page 1 of 3