Page 1 of 2
i have a weird fear of the sharp bits on the top of some metal fences/gates.

i dont get to close to them and looking at them gives me headaches lol.

anyone else get that or anything different
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Vaginas.

Ewww, you're gay!

I fear dolphins.
I'm afraid of TS.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm a hero, I don't fear anything

EDIT: I fear hair in food... and I'm not going to explain anything
The fear of becoming physically disabled. I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

there's a fear for everything. being afraid of sharp bits on top of a fence/gate is nothing.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Needles/getting cut. Not sure why. Seeing anyone shooting up drugs makes me sick to my stomach.

And ever since my friend died from falling off of a bridge, I've had this fear of heights.
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at Dec 23, 2008,
I fear Spiders... (The amps)
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
I know someone who is scared of road signs and refuses to walk under them because she thinks they'll fall off the pole and crush her.
Quote by G-loony
I fear Spiders... (The amps)

Walking into Guitar Center must be hell for you.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Yeah, I have the same thing. They make me sick just looking at them. I always imagine my self landing on one from a great height.

Oh, and china dolls also.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Diving in deep water. Just the thought of going deeper and deeper, gradually lowering the ease at which I could escape back to oxygen and away from anything that could be lurking in the darkness surrounding me. Especially in like, really murky, deep lakes.

Now reef diving on the other hand I would love. And I've never done any proper diving, anyways. Aside from diving for scallops, actually.
We're only strays.
Heights...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Seeing my business studies teacher in the shower.......... Now That's a frightening thought
When I was young, up until about 6th grade, I was always afraid of people with deformities of any kind.

Coincidentally, a guy in 10th grade had 2 fingers on one hand, and one of my friends' mothers had 6 fingers. I was always really creeped out by her second thumb.
A fear clowns and sharp objects that are within 2 feet from ym eyes, makes my head hurt and my eyes spaz out

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Walking on the beach and getting stuck with some drug addicts needle underneath the sand, getting AIDS...then being dead, from AIDS!!!!
I'm also extremely paranoid. I was afraid of comets and aliens for a long time.

Right now I'm under the impression that in any situation, someone is watching me. I have checked the corners of my room for surveillance cameras. My laptop has a built in webcam, which I never use. I had tape over it just in case anyone was watching. I'm under the impression that my teachers spy on what I do on the computer, and know every website I go to.
Mould, bins, old people, manbits.... I think it's pretty obviously why. They're not particularly pretty. That goes for all of them
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Heights, and to a greater extent, jumping short distances, like off a low wall or ledge. I'm a sissy, what can I say?
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
I fear pain and bugs. DAMN BUGS! I SHALL HAVE ALL OF THEIR SOULS!!!!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I fear never being able to do my dream job

Radio host in America (I could make a giant wall of text of why radio is better in America as opposed to England)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Communists and for the Dutch between us : " De SP"
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I fear that my appendix one day will explode in my body and I will die of an infection before I get to the hospital. I also fear braintumours. Oh and that I never will get a job. <_<;
I fear getting my throat slashed. Serouisly, whenever I see someone get their throat cut in a movie or something, it makes my neck hurt and I'm paranoid for like 3 days.

I that weird?

<.<
>.>
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
I always found crumpets really creepy ...and the underside of those massive mushrooms.

...yeah
Page 1 of 2