you are funny ... lol, i did seriously get a kick out of it, but i asked on here so i wouldnt go through loads of crappy amps claiming they sound like hiwatts and i could get right to the decent ones
I think Ceriatone has some hiwatt clones.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
uh... There are a bunch of used vintage hiwatts in a vintage guitar store here in austin under 2k
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Quote by darkarbiter7
I think Ceriatone has some hiwatt clones.

I was actually on ceriatone the other day looking for one, but it's hard to tell which are which with their knockoff names they give the amps. Do you know what ceriatone call em?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Ceriatone calls them HeyWhats, I believe.
I haven't been around their website in a bit though
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Ceriatone calls them HeyWhats, I believe.
I haven't been around their website in a bit though

I checked out ceritones sites before i made the thread, i didnt see anything on their website
Quote by IbanezPsycho
eberg2 I told you this would happen...

You just had to make the thread asking for opinions lol

lol, i think you posted in the wrong thread ahahahahha, i think you meant to post in the Final Decision!!!!!!!!!! thread lol, ya you were right, but i mean, noones givin me any options to research that arent right ****ing infront of your face obvious lol

anyways... back to hiwatt clones, i dont think metaamp makes any either, i dont really know too many clone companys
Quote by eberg2
lol, i think you posted in the wrong thread ahahahahha, i think you meant to post in the Final Decision!!!!!!!!!! thread lol, ya you were right, but i mean, noones givin me any options to research that arent right ****ing infront of your face obvious lol

anyways... back to hiwatt clones, i dont think metaamp makes any either, i dont really know too many clone companys

Ehh I prefer this one then I dont have to say I saw you made another thread about Hiwatts and so on lol

As for clones, it usually takes some diggin and theres alot of local guys that do it that are hard to find. I have a guy buy me that can make any point to point amp for dirt cheap. But the only way you know he exists is via a friend or gutiar shows. So it will take you some diggin honeslty..
ah.. christ^^.. i have a very very very poor local music scene, i live outside of Pittsburgh PA, and i think pittsburgh has 2 decent recording studios, about 4 guitar stores int eh entire area, and none of them carry anything besides line 6 marshall and fender.... very corprate too lol, damn, would poeple like the guy by you ship???
^I wanted to ask the same question, only would he ship overseas? We get arse-raped for decent amps at sane prices here.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
^I wanted to ask the same question, only would he ship overseas? We get arse-raped for decent amps at sane prices here.

well where are you at??, cus if your in like europe you got it made lol, i was lookin at amps over there, and it was a hughes and kettner and it was like 625 euros i think wich made it like 950 US dollars, and over here in the US its 1325 US dollars lol,