I already know there are a few forums like this, but this is on a slightly different topic.

What are the affects of Ramen Noodles on your body, especially after a extended diet?

How healthy are the noodles alone?

Will this give me enough energy or just destroy my body for sports (Rowing, i need to eat a few bucks worth of Ramen a day)?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Well you can't just eat Ramen, you should eat a bunch of different foods so you can get all the vitamins and minerals you need.
And it's REALLY high in sodium.
I have no clue. Go ask a nutritionist.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
whatthefedit: Upon further reading, I've concluded that this thread isn't about how delicious Ramen Noodles are.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Ramen Noodles are horrible for you.

If you get off your lazy ass and read the back of the package you can clearly see what they contain.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Well Top Ramen is essentially plastic, so....
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Ramen = Life
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I don't eat only Ramen noodles. I have a large portion of it in order to get the carbs, and also pasta. I wanna know though how much harm is this actually doing to me compared to the amount of energy and price.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Well, i'm not seeing any.. problem.
I love ramen
Maybe it does make you go crazy.. who am i to judge?
Hyuk
it's not healthy for you. trust the asian guy.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
it's not healthy for you. trust the asian guy.

What he said..
Though i do realise.
Curry ramen tastes extremely good
I don't really know anything about ramen noodles, but I'd suggest eating a low GI carb 1-2 hours before rowing (like whole wheat bread or whole wheat pasta) plus some veggies and protein... I'd think that ramen noodles are a high GI carb which would not be that great to eat before physical activity, and especially before endurance activities.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by k7apex
I already know there are a few forums like this, but this is on a slightly different topic.

What are the affects of Ramen Noodles on your body, especially after a extended diet?

How healthy are the noodles alone?

Will this give me enough energy or just destroy my body for sports (Rowing, i need to eat a few bucks worth of Ramen a day)?

You know, they have nutritional facts right there on the package.

Seriously, why are things like this so fucking hard for people here?
they are really high in sodium, and eating several packs a day means you are getting a large dose of sodium each day. doing this for an extended period of time will more than likely raise your blood pressure, which is dangerous.
Quote by Survivalism
You know, they have nutritional facts right there on the package.

Seriously, why are things like this so fucking hard for people here?

I know that there are nutritional facts on the packaging. I've looked at those. I don't know the nutritional facts for only the noodles and only the seasoning. Thats what that question is actually going towards
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Do you guys drain the water and then put in the sauce or leave the water and make it soupy? Cause i had always left the water in and made it soupy, but i was just makin some like ten minutes ago and my friend said he always drained it...i compensated by adding some easymake Mashed potatoes. Actually turned out pretty good.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...