Hey guys iam am looking to buy a cab that has nice tight bottom end for drop tunings, can take some beating and that is at a decent price, can you guys name some please?

thanks a ton,
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
i don't know how available they are in canada but if you can find a Basson 4x12 or 2x12 you'd be plenty pleased.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
pretty sweet suggestions

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
yea i say some sort of avatar cab. nice avatar btw, i had an animated one of beavis and butthead but i wanted to pay tribute to my gear
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Vader
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
Definatly Vadar.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Vader 4x12 with vintage 30s and G12T-75 in an X pattern would be my pick
WTLTL 2011
very underated cab is the Bugera 4 x 12, nicely made, inexpensive (under $300) and for me anyway, the Bugera speakers do a nice job/
VADER. bugera is good for budget but if you care at all beyond that it's a piece of ****.
main guitar-1964 jazzmaster
pedals: peterson-whammy-timmy-landgraff-peachfuzz-metal muff-rmc3-paraeq-phase 90-diamond vibrato-choralflange-timefactor-memorylane 2
main amp-orange or120.
so vader looks like what most people said ill go check them out but more suggestions will help thanks

Quote by madh4ttr
not everything has to be expensive to sound good

Vader isn't expensive
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Vaders are very fairly priced.
They're punchy and tight and extremely durable.
I really like the Legends in them wayy more then the typical V30s

On another note, i picked up my G-Flex 2x12 for only $275.
Biggest sounding cab i've ever played and yes, that includes the 4x12's I've played.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
do you guys know when vader cabs could be found in westrn canada? or any where in canada