I have 3 new demos on my profile

they're all titled NEW SONGS! respectively 1, 2 and 3

it would be much appreciated to get someones opinion
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
The premise of the songs and the main riffs are not bad.
They could use some sort of backing and they seem a little repetitive.

C4C (in my sig)?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
The premise of the songs and the main riffs are not bad.
They could use some sort of backing and they seem a little repetitive.

C4C (in my sig)?

They're just like...demos to get my head around ****

ill critique on your profile

I didn't really like the songs themselves, per say but you're an amazing guitarist.

WhoWhatWhenWhere was really freaking cool
Last edited by TDKshorty at Dec 23, 2008,
Ah they're screaming for lyrics my man! You have to add some it would add so much to the songs. Good use of timing for feel on track 3. It kind of leaves me feeling empty, and then goes into the heavy part, which is my favorite btw. Track 2 would sound good with a pinch of distortion and played on electric. Track 1 would sound better if it lead into something wonderfully explosive and on electric guitar like in track 3. Good job overall though.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17786871#post17786871

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by MrDinkleberry
Ah they're screaming for lyrics my man! You have to add some it would add so much to the songs. Good use of timing for feel on track 3. It kind of leaves me feeling empty, and then goes into the heavy part, which is my favorite btw. Track 2 would sound good with a pinch of distortion and played on electric. Track 1 would sound better if it lead into something wonderfully explosive and on electric guitar like in track 3. Good job overall though.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17786871#post17786871

Thanks man

Well these are all just like demos and kind of blue prints for the larger institution that lies ahead

But I'm really going to consider an eplosive outro, but I really like the picking thing I have going on, with those droning notes and the moving notes

My band played track #1 live once and it was so gah damn.... ****ing heavy hahahaha the outro went forever

I'll reply in your thread
Como este bitches!

Seriously though, I'd like people to comment on my new demos
i listened to them 1,2,3,

is really raw, its pretty messy, i like the middle section, but it gets repetitive. I think this is a song that deserves lyrics, it feels like one of those songs. The transitions between the sections of the song are really rough and need some work, they are very abrupt. With some more development this song can be really good, just needs some work

this one was sounded very similar to 1 and had similar problems, i hear in all these songs, the beat sometimes gets really off so the song starts to sound messy. This song has some good riffs, but again it just seems to raw and just the acoustic guitar isn't attracting enough attention to actually song like a song, just like your messing around. Again there are good things in this, but it just needs to be refined

thats pretty cool, is that a distortion pedal over a acoustic guitar? sounds pretty cool. Not really a song i know, but its a good idea and it sounds pretty cool. Deserves to be developed.

Crit mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031713
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by Ardie12
i listened to them 1,2,3,

is really raw, its pretty messy, i like the middle section, but it gets repetitive. I think this is a song that deserves lyrics, it feels like one of those songs. The transitions between the sections of the song are really rough and need some work, they are very abrupt. With some more development this song can be really good, just needs some work

this one was sounded very similar to 1 and had similar problems, i hear in all these songs, the beat sometimes gets really off so the song starts to sound messy. This song has some good riffs, but again it just seems to raw and just the acoustic guitar isn't attracting enough attention to actually song like a song, just like your messing around. Again there are good things in this, but it just needs to be refined

thats pretty cool, is that a distortion pedal over a acoustic guitar? sounds pretty cool. Not really a song i know, but its a good idea and it sounds pretty cool. Deserves to be developed.

Crit mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031713

All t he songs were recorded a couple of months ago so I've sinced worked them. I just don't have a guitar right now haah

I recorded song 3 with a 5 string electric ahah its just clean and then I switched to the distortion mode on my amp

I really love these songs but with the exception of the song 3, both were recorded in July.

thanks