my computer crashed, and i lost ALOT of music. is there any way to recover this music and save it? any suggestions will be fine, thnks.
call EMI and Sony and ask them if they can back up your limewire files you lost.
Quote by Tedward
call EMI and Sony and ask them if they can back up your limewire files you lost.

This.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

You can get programs which recover deleted files, but I am not sure of the details. Look it up.
my computer teacher said if your hard drive fails you can stick it in the freezer for a while and then hook it up to another computer and copy your data off...
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
It's called CDs. Buy them .
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
try:
Recuva

from the same guys as ccleaner.

it could take a while and you might not get everything back tho.

good luck
Take the harddrive to an electronics shop.
Most of them can send it to places where they can restore the data. But if you've got anything illegal on it, you better off just finding it all again :p
go online and start redownloading from scratch
start off with supertramp
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by nightraven
if you had the music on your ipod

download a program called sharepod, it's just an executable file, which you drag over to the ipod disk and from running it off there you can transfer all the music back over

This is a good idea here. You should try it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid