Haha, yeah I seen this. Pretty lame tbh.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.

Well seeming as British people find it hard to understand Ozzy the subtitles are probably nessecary :P, i should know, as I'm british and these adverts are on here too

btw welcome to UG
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

No its just Ozzy.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Ozzy wins.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by mrcrono
Americans don't need subtitles to understand British people. We need subtitles to understand Ozzy Osbourne.

And yes, this ad has subtitles on TV.

agreed.

heck, i didn't realize he was British until... well... right now. i assumed he sounded like that because of all the drugs he's done.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
ozzys such a sellout now-a-days
sadly hes sold out to makeing fun of his ridiculous accent
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by psychogel
agreed.

heck, i didn't realize he was British until... well... right now. i assumed he sounded like that because of all the drugs he's done.

I can understand Brits perfectly well. I can decipher most of what Ozzy says too. I was at an ozzy concert, and I kinda had to be a translator for my friends that couldn't understand him.
Quote by stratsrule1990

...Because he can't do anything funny or advertise anything, or it's selling out.
Quote by stratsrule1990
Gotta do somethin for cash when your voice is shot and you're gettin to the age where you need to pay people to change your piss bag.
Quote by mepmep
I can understand Brits perfectly well. I can decipher most of what Ozzy says too. I was at an ozzy concert, and I kinda had to be a translator for my friends that couldn't understand him.

You can understand "alskdgjalsdkasldk"?
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
...Because he can't do anything funny or advertise anything, or it's selling out.

To be honest if he was advertising ... oh I don't know, hard liquor, cocaine something like that I could understand your point, but WoW ....
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Encyclopedia
To be honest if he was advertising ... oh I don't know, hard liquor, cocaine something like that I could understand your point, but WoW ....

Just as lethal...
This Is A Better Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m3PGdAsD1c
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
the ****ed up thing is I can understand what he says.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
That commercial was funny until they censored the F word.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It's not that he's british, it's that the effects of his rampant drug use has killed so many of his brain cells that his speech is altered to inaudible mumbles...it's sad to see this
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
The reason the subtitles are there is to poke fun at the fact that Ozzy Osbourne talks with a thick accent and slurs his words. It's supposed to be a joke. Jeez.