I was in the shop looking for 'Fly on the Wall'. They didn't have it, so I bought Powerage instead. It's a brilliant album! I love Rock N Roll Damnation and Riff Raff. I only need 5 more AC/DC albums now: 74' Jailbreak, T.N.T., Flick of the Switch, Fly on the Wall and AC/DC Live
get the acdc live collectors edition (the 2 disc one) it has other live songs not from the '91 Donnington performance. its great. rock on.
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by MT in Austin
That was very lucky.

Powerage is an excellent album.
Fly on The Wall is fairly boring.

No, no AC/DC album is boring!!!!!

The reason I wanted Fly On the Wall was because of the song, Fly on the Wall. It's a cool song. Danger and Shake your Foundations are good songs as well.
I've got all of 'em up to and including Razor's Edge. And then I stopped collecting.

Powerage is, IMHO, on the low end of their albums for me. I really liked Fly on the Wall. Blow Up Your Video was fantastic. It helps that I saw them live on that tour... we camped out for tickets and got front row on the floor. 8)

Perhaps a life-changing moment for me was when I was about 11 and in the record store. It was a toss up between Bob and Doug MacKenzie's "Strange Brew" and AC/DC's brand new release... For Those About to Rock. I chose the latter, and my life hasn't been the same since. 8)

Flick of the Switch was really underrated. High Voltage was wicked.

... and of course, the eternal classics.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.