So I'm looking to get an Ibanez RG350EX. What amp would compliment this guitar for tone? What are your opinions on the guitar?
What music do you play good sir? Budget too would be nice.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Ahh IbanezPsycho!
You seem a very helpful guy! Seen you in a lot of GG&A threads and you know what you are on about!
You deserve to be on the GG&A who to listen to thread if you aren't already listed!

E-Married to Funny_Page
Thanks

And unfortunalty im not on there Missed out by one vote... Yall can hit up xifr and tell him yall want me on the list he might add me
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by BGSM
+1 for the who to listen to thread.

What do you play, etc...

+2 to both
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Thanks

And unfortunalty im not on there Missed out by one vote... Yall can hit up xifr and tell him yall want me on the list he might add me

There's the chance for the 2009 list though hopefully?
I wish I could be on it

E-Married to Funny_Page
the 350ex has the edge III trem which almost always seems to end up causing troubles down the road. could you spend a little more and look into something with a better tremolo unit?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
go look into a jackson DKMG or schecter C1 FR or damien if you have a budget of $500 below and want a tremolo system.
if you have a big budget go look on an Ibanez prestige guitar W/ edge zero bridge or any ESP JACKSON SCHECTER W/ an original Floyd Rose

if you dont want one with a tremolo go look into
AGILES EPIPHONES if you want a les paul body and have a low budget
if you have a budget of $2000+
go look at ESPs (not LTDs) and VINTAGE GIBSONS not the 2005-2008 versions the quality of gibsons now are not that great compared to the 90's 80's 70's gibsons
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
go look into a jackson DKMG or schecter C1 FR or damien if you have a budget of $500 below and want a tremolo system.
if you have a big budget go look on an Ibanez prestige guitar W/ edge zero bridge or any ESP JACKSON SCHECTER W/ an original Floyd Rose

if you dont want one with a tremolo go look into
AGILES EPIPHONES if you want a les paul body and have a low budget
if you have a budget of $2000+
go look at ESPs (not LTDs) and VINTAGE GIBSONS not the 2005-2008 versions the quality of gibsons now are not that great compared to the 90's 80's 70's gibsons

well that certainly covered all the bases

also +3 or 4 to ibanezpyscho going on the who to listen to list
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
ahhh ibanez low end rg's. nobody that i know would go near them. inferior woods, weak electronics, shoddy wiring. save up and see if you can afford an rg550.
main guitar-1964 jazzmaster
pedals: peterson-whammy-timmy-landgraff-peachfuzz-metal muff-rmc3-paraeq-phase 90-diamond vibrato-choralflange-timefactor-memorylane 2
main amp-orange or120.
I usually play anywhere from heavy metal (Demon Hunter) to progressive rock (Family Force 5, P.O.D.). Budget of about $400
+7 or 8 or whatever to IP

I recommend the Ibanez SZ series, just out of my own experience, instead of the cheaper RGs. Different beasts, but much preferred.

I would say a Peavey Valveking, suit you fine for a good while. Willing to go used, a few more options open up.

Also, something I always like, I recommend a Pod XT/other modeling thing and a Tech 21 Power Engine 60.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!