Is there anything like a diagram for the musical notes on the fretboard , something like Fret1 - F Fret2 - F. Fret3 - G and so on ?
It'd really help me alot.

Edit: corected my linguistic error.
Last edited by Kroaton at Dec 23, 2008,
Grif board?

Do you mean the fret board? (darkish wood with silver fret's)

Also what your after is a diagram of the note's on each string that you get when you fret certain fret's, i can get you a link to a diagram.

i'll post it in one second.

Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Yeah sorry fret board , in my language it's called a griff , no ideea why tough.

Yeah , a diagram to each fret's musical corespondent , I'm seeking to memorize so I can compose without having to think what note is where first.
Quote by Kroaton
Yeah sorry fret board , in my language it's called a griff , no ideea why tough.

Yeah , a diagram to each fret's musical corespondent , I'm seeking to memorize so I can compose without having to think what note is where first.

You German?
Romanian , Thank you alot Daniel , that's exactly what I needed , forever in your debt man.
Searched for hours and couldn't find anything remotely similar.
I have no idea where you're from but it's called the fretboard, and what you're referring to as the "griff" or "grif" or "gryf" is the neck itself.
Also : http://tinyurl.com/ay3w99
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Thanks , it's a matter of lost in translation , I was searching for "griffboard" diagrams.
Thank you again for your lighting fast replys , I love this forum.