Here is my situation...
I have a 6100 30th Anniversary and I wanted to put a reverb tank in it and just use wire the effects knob on the front to control the tank. My dilemma is there is not enough room in the 6100 for a tank blahdablahdablah. Anyways, so now I need a baller ass pedal that will sort of simulate what a reverb tank would do. I always use reverb (even on heavily distorted rhythm parts) because I feel that it adds some juice and to my tone. It just makes an amp sound better in my opinion.
Keep in mind that I have both a 800 2205 and a duotone, so this is where my love for reverb tanks comes from.
Currently I have a holy grail and it is ok, but I feel I could do better. I don't want anything whacky, just something that can act as a reverb tank when I run it through my effects loop. I mostly play 90's high gain indie emo stuff. A lot of noisy riffs and such.

direct me to unearthly tone.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
bump. I would prefer to try out some recommendations instead of just farting around for 2 hours in the store.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Ehx Holy Grail
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Ehx Holy Grail

did you not read what I posted. I already have that.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
The tech 21, In my opinion next to the Hadwire RV-7 is the best your ganna find at any typical music store.
There are 3 or 4 boutique music stores here in austin, so I will take any suggestion.
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Hmm.. how big of a reverb were you looking for? You could always grab an old rack reverb, like a Korg DRV1000 or a Boss SE-70.

Bands like Funeral Diner/Raein/Daitro/Saetia?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
if you really want reverb you can only go with REAL REVERB. van amps sole mate. basically a reverb tank with I/O jacks. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!!!
main guitar-1964 jazzmaster
pedals: peterson-whammy-timmy-landgraff-peachfuzz-metal muff-rmc3-paraeq-phase 90-diamond vibrato-choralflange-timefactor-memorylane 2
main amp-orange or120.
Quote by ipk_noobz
if you really want reverb you can only go with REAL REVERB. van amps sole mate. basically a reverb tank with I/O jacks. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!!!

unfortunately, if you don't like the holy grail (my best suggestion, thought it was brilliant when i messed around with it) than you might be stuck sorry
btw but 90's high gain indie emo?
what the hell does that sound like?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
unfortunately, if you don't like the holy grail (my best suggestion, thought it was brilliant when i messed around with it) than you might be stuck sorry

The bands I listed in my post. Did you ever hear Alexisonfire before they started playing on MTV? Like that, but 100x more intense.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by ipk_noobz

elaborate.

Quote by acdclandon

like old mineral and penfold material. sunny day real estate's diary. older moneen material. imbroco. etc...
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
that van amps soul-mate looks like exactly what I was looking for. thanks ipk_noobz
My band.

My gear.
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
get the fender reverb head. i forgot the exact name, but basically its a tube driven spring reverb tank, in its own head. its like the '63 reverb or something.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.