A free version of Powerpoint. It doesn't have to be "Powerpoint," per se, but a slideshow program like it.

I hear talk every once in a while of "Freeoffice" or something, but Google turned up nothing.

Can anyone help?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by sglover34479
Open office

That's it. I'll try it.

EDIT: Open Office isn't free.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SamTotman

Hmm, the website I was on had this exact same thing, but when I clicked download, it came up with this BS register thing that costed $29.95 a month.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
That's it. I'll try it.

EDIT: Open Office isn't free.

Yes. Open Office isn't free.
Quote by PlayMadness
Hmm, the website I was on had this exact same thing, but when I clicked download, it came up with this BS register thing that costed $29.95 a month.

i am forced to conclude you were doing it wrong
Powerpoint is free.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
http://www.openoffice.org/

OpenOffice.org is most deffinately free.

If you only need to view slide shows you can download a free powerpoint viewer from microsoft, but OpenOffice is well worth having since it has >90% of the functionality the Microsoft programs have.