5 (highest)
0 0%
1 50%
1 50%
0 0%
1 (lowest)
0 0%
Voters: 2.
I just finished touching up a new song. I started by creating a backing track on ACID Music Studio. Then I wrote out a tab for the song and recorded it. Added a second guitar track for some parts to touch up the sound of the song.
If you don't have a specific comment you can rate out of 5.
Link is in my sig or go to my profile
I'll crit yours if you crit mine.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
i love the first part of the backing track.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Yeah the backing track i like very much. The tone on the guitar could use being cleaner, but with a little delay. The when the solo starts getting faster near the end, hit a distortion box and rip it up!

Keep up the good work, interesting music!
Quote by dstone16321
Yeah the backing track i like very much. The tone on the guitar could use being cleaner, but with a little delay. The when the solo starts getting faster near the end, hit a distortion box and rip it up!

Keep up the good work, interesting music!

thanks, can i ask how the playing was?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20