Great band, can't believe there's no thread on them. They blend southern rock, metal, and classic rock perfectly. Any other fans?
meh
Quote by JackWhite333
Yeah they're a great band. I love the song Blind man. Also, first post

Yeah Blind Man is awesome, can anyone recommend other good songs by them?
Quote by metal Lover
Is this that band that talks about getting laid?

I don't like 'em.

Nah, I think that's Buckcherry.

Great band, they have some awesome songs.
You shall listen to Kamelot.
I havent heard the newer album, but i loved their first, is the new one a downgrade cus from wat i heard it is
You can't revive or imitate classic rock, hence the "classic."

The word you are looking for is: "unoriginal."
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
You can't revive or imitate classic rock, hence the "classic."

The word you are looking for is: "unoriginal."

Wow asshole. They don't sound like any classic rock band I know of. They sound like a modern hard rock band. If you don't like them fine, but arn't you supposed to be the one preventing spamming?
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
Wow asshole. They don't sound like any classic rock band I know of. They sound like a modern hard rock band. If you don't like them fine, but arn't you supposed to be the one preventing spamming?

Well, numnuts, my post was not SPAM. Their "classic rock" background was a detail mentioned and I included my two cents on the matter. So, for future reference, I suggest you know what the hell youre saying and not to indulge in any name calling with a mod before you get a ban. Otherwise, please go and fuck yourself.
LOL
BSC is an Amazing band they sound even better live
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by get ta led out!
Does anyone know on what songs Chris Robertson plays lead on?

Pretty much all of them, Lonely Train is one.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
bcs is amazing my favorite is shooting star
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
i like them on the album but after seeing them live i wasnt really that impressed with them...
I'm going to get their album Folklore and Superstition on iTunes later on today. And I love the lyrics of their songs.
Hadn't heard about these guys until a couple months ago when I saw them open up for Alter Bridge and they KICKED ASS live. Needless to say I got their new album and their first 2 albums and have been listening to them nonstop