I had to use google to figure out that you are talking about a Digitech RP250, I suggest you do the same to find patches.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
I google it before I post the thread and I didn't find nothing that I was searching for.All patches are like metallica,guns'n'roses,slipknot and that ****.I need some good black metal and old school thrash metal patches..
Quote by dimmukeckeckec
I google it before I post the thread and I didn't find nothing that I was searching for.All patches are like metallica,guns'n'roses,slipknot and that ****.I need some good black metal and old school thrash metal patches..

Didn't find anything, use correct grammar.

And do i need to spoon feed you, just click on the first link, takes you right to a whole list of patches. Heres a link to one of the metal patches, i have no clue if its old or newschool. http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_view_patch.asp?productid=226&patch_id=13061
I'm Luke.
I know for that site and I didn't find anything that I was searching for.I am not a retard I know how to use google.I was thinking maybe some of users on this forum have patches that I need.Again I don't need patches with name Metal,Slipknot,Guns'N'Roses,Kiss,AC/DC and stuff like that.I need patches for Black and Thrash Metal.I don't need Metallica patches.
If you can't find patches for what you're looking for you should try looking up settings and program them by hand or fool around and find something that works.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by dimmukeckeckec

You mean something a little like this, there a ton of patches for what you are looking for, just take the time to do it yourself, not get someone else to do it for you http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_view_patch.asp?productid=226&patch_id=13061
I'm Luke.