I hear there was this ghost who had sex with his ghost sister. Yeah, I've got some sh1t on those ghosts, allright.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Ok......0/2
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Dec 23, 2008,

WHO YA GONNA CALL?
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
When a maaaaaaahhaannn loves a wooom-...This "Ghost"?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
IT was an ok movie,but I'd never buy the DVD

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=911933&highlight=Do+you+believe+in+ghosts

22 pages of arguing over my ghost seeing cat.

My cat can still see ghosts, so fuck you, Meths!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Dealer16

WHO YA GONNA CALL?

Ok, I admit I Lol'd
The girl on the right in my Avatar just moved into her new house, not an old house, but not new.

She is there with her two children and a female friend.

She walked out of her room, up stairs, during the day and walked into someone.

Now, we all know what it is like to walk out of a doorway, straight into someone, so that is what she felt, but there wasn't anybody to "see", but a man sized shape was there for a moment.

She later mentioned to her friend who she lives with, if she had seen anything "odd".

Her friend confessed, that as she walked past the bathroom, she noticed someone sitting on the toilet. Naturally, as she knew she was alone in the house, she looked again and there was nothing there.

An exciting Ghost story? Not really, but it is a true one and also ongoing. The strangest part of it, is that Ghosts would seem to still need to poop
To someone who actually cares
I personally don't believe in ghosts, but I love to watch all the shows-- cheesy or not. I'd love to go to potentially "haunted" places for the experience.

I also have a completely ridiculous idea explaining ghosts, but, it might be tl;dr.
Has anyone seen the video with the guy and the ghost that walk past the light in that one house....That was unspecific...
Quote by Merdesa
I personally don't believe in ghosts, but I love to watch all the shows-- cheesy or not. I'd love to go to potentially "haunted" places for the experience.

I also have a completely ridiculous idea explaining ghosts, but, it might be tl;dr.

STORYTIME NOOOOOOW
One time I was home alone and I started hearing what sounded to be knocking on my basement door, so I opened it up and started to look down my stairs and when I did I saw something strange. It appeared to be a blanket on my stairs which was odd because at the time...

Bleh!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by exylum
STORYTIME NOOOOOOW

I think it's String Theory, that allows the idea that there are multiple universes that can overlap, and pass through, so technically right now, there could be a forest , a whole other land in your room, a dinosaur could be eating something where you're sitting, but we don't know because we can't interact with it.

So what if ghosts are brief interactions with another universe? If particles and anti-particles can pair up and fizzle in and out of space, why couldn't something similar happen and people mistake them for apparitions? We do tend to humanize things, seeing the face of jesus in potato chips for example.

I dunno, I was watching the science channel (because like ghosts, and yeti, I eat all the science stuff up) and stretched it all out to this. I might have raped the theory to make sense of ghosts.