My amp (fender hot rod deville 410) is noisy as hell: there is already intermittent crackle and static that i know how to fix, its just reallly intensive and i don't have the time for it. However, i just got a dl-8 delay from hardwire and i want to stick it in the effects loop, but if i do, there is rediculous feedback. In fact, there is rediculous feedback if i use the effects loop with anything at all. what is wrong and how can i fix it. The inputs are plastic if that's relevent.
noise suppresor?
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
Quote by nevin021s
My amp (fender hot rod deville 410) is noisy as hell: there is already intermittent crackle and static that i know how to fix, its just reallly intensive and i don't have the time for it. However, i just got a dl-8 delay from hardwire and i want to stick it in the effects loop, but if i do, there is rediculous feedback. In fact, there is rediculous feedback if i use the effects loop with anything at all. what is wrong and how can i fix it. The inputs are plastic if that's relevent.

Make sure everything is plugged in all the way. Are you using cheap cables? What do you mean the inputs are plastic?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thewho182
noise suppresor?

i sure do hope that was sarcasm, otherwise thats really bad advice.
Quote by thsrayas
Make sure everything is plugged in all the way. Are you using cheap cables? What do you mean the inputs are plastic?

Everything is plugged in all the way, and my cables are all monsters, two of which are the top of the line. The input jacks a plastic instead of metal. any help?