Page 1 of 2
This is 6 pics edited together to look like 5 of me in one room, it was my first go at anything like this
any suggestions for improvment
any edits of your own?

That is awesome. Props.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
maybe more nudity ?

/obvious pit answer

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Great job!
I've done some in the past, but just of humour pictures, which are long gone now anyway.
not bad
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by valdean

TS, that's a pretty good shoop.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.

thanks everyone!

nudity:P- noted

yeah the shadows were a little funny, i'll keep that in mind for next time, maybe try to blend them more

i resent that the green one on the floor is checking out the one in the gray dress's ass....but thats mor in the posing than the editing :P
Quote by Strat-O-Sphere

yeah the shadows were a little funny, i'll keep that in mind for next time, maybe try to blend them more
I just thought they were alittle to close to the body while it looks like they'd be projected onto the ground.

i resent that the green one on the floor is checking out the one in the gray dress's ass....
Who wouldn't?

... response in quotes...
Really awesome.
If you looks closely at the one of you sitting, you can kind of tell.

But badass nonetheless.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
yeah i thought that he just meant they were rougly cut, the original pictures were taken in a dark room using the camera flash rather than lit from an above angle which made the shadows look a bit strange anyway, i was thinking that it would probably be better to have natural shadows in it, but i'd need to be alot more careful where i stood in the shots, thanks for your opinion
Wow that's an awesome shoop...i wish i had PS

All i use is MS Paint
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
You can do much the same on paint using select and moving bits around the only problem would be the lighting needs to be completley consistant, along with the camerawork, or if you have a steady hand you could use the free form select tool to cut out people and remove parts of background
looks good, but you could remove the red-eye
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Such lies. There are no girlz on teh internetz.

My wife is a pro photographer; she uses photoshop, too. She was impressed, other than red eye. Those lighting issues mentioned, it IS actually realistic that light conditions like that could occur in a normal home. She showed me how to figure out distance and intensity like in some sort of overused CSI scene. Imagine a room lit normally, with low wattage bulbs. Now picture the one on the left is near a lighted walk in closet, with a mirror on an open door opening towards the photographer, and you can see how the conditions match up.

Perspective is another thing. Either you would have to be 3 feet tall, or your photographer took the picture from about 11 feet up. Take out the one on the floor, and anyone looking at it would assume you are part of triplets (can't see the face of the one in back). Even a pro could be fooled, without the one on the floor. It's a really good job, assuming you've never done it before.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Sweet pic, you have skills

Try this, take pictures of yourself playing different instruments

Guitar, Bass, Drums and Vocals

Then put them all together like you did so it looks like you are a whole band.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
wow, thank you so much, really cool to get feedback fromm someone who really knows their stuff
i was thinking the one on the floor was strangely small myself, the camera itself was about 8 feet up sitting on a chest of drawers, there was a mirror too.
the one closest to the camera was the brightest because it was closer to the flash and the camera i think, it seems weird that the one on the floor SHOULD be wrong though, because i didnt move the camera at all, it was fixed on a tripod. But i do look alot smaller than i probably ought to

Edit- RazorTheAwesome- that is a class idea! i'm really considering doing that one! need to get the lend of someones drums tho :P
Last edited by Strat-O-Sphere at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by Strat-O-Sphere

i resent that the green one on the floor is checking out the one in the gray dress's ass....but thats mor in the posing than the editing :P

...it make the picture more...interesting.

Really good shop though, the only one that looks a bit off is the one on the floor.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
*freaks out and smashes guitar* :| its possessed

epicpepper- awesome job on paint, i like how 3 dimensional yours is, gives it alot more depth than mine had, with the shots from front and behind
Quote by Strat-O-Sphere
*freaks out and smashes guitar* :| its possessed

epicpepper- awesome job on paint, i like how 3 dimensional yours is, gives it alot more depth than mine had, with the shots from front and behind

thanks
Quote by DirtyMakik

THSAT WASQ MPY SKLUUUL`:PL IM'UH SOPI WASATEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

The Dr. Pepper Group
Quote by epicpepper47
Just did this with only MS Paint

Really impressive, had a tough time finding it. Even that line could be a glitch in developing. If you said "Ha ha, pwnt, it's real" I'd believe you.

Attachments:
IMG].jpg
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Awaken
maybe more nudity ?

/obvious pit answer

Hah.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
okay, the arguing one wins
effin brilliant :P

its 10 to 4 in the morning where i am....but rest assured i will beat you tomorrow :P
Page 1 of 2