I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but due to many requests by friends to cover "One" by Metallica, and my inability to find the appropriate backing track, could someone provide me with one? If you could do it yourself (bass, drums or both) that would be awesome, and I would most certainly give your credit. However, since that's probably too much much to ask, it would be just as good if you guys could give me a link to a download for a backing track with just the bass, drums, and vocals if possible. If you have one maybe lying around your computer somewhere, or if you know of a link to a download for it somewhere on the web, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Pat_s1EDIT: I also need one of the same description for "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera, if that's not too much to ask as well.

Two Scoops of Pat_s1EDIT: I have already Googled it, and came up with a lot of backing tracks with a ****ty rhythm guitar on them, which I can't use. Don't bother giving me a "LetmeGooglethatforyou.com" link.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Dec 23, 2008,
Here it is
http://tinyurl.com/7t5owv
Quote by Pat_s1t

Two Scoops of Pat_s1EDIT: I have already Googled it, and came up with a lot of backing tracks with a ****ty rhythm guitar on them, which I can't use. Don't bother giving me a "LetmeGooglethatforyou.com" link.

Then theres just no pleasing you.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Dec 23, 2008,
Go to guitarchaos.com and make an account. You will find almost any backing track you can think of...
Quote by MetalUpYourRear
Go to guitarchaos.com and make an account. You will find almost any backing track you can think of...
ah thanks. I've tried that before but I always got a "Error opening file" message. I thought it was my ISP still ****ing with me (they disabled my high speed and blocked any pirate sites from me, cheeky bastards... ). Thanks a lot.
There is the original with no guitars on Youtube, just search for it.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Silly boy, there is no audible bass in One.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I suggest not doing this.
It could mean trouble.
Remember what happened to.... well you know.

You're Napster. Go.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Why don't I hear anything?

Your volume is turned down.
Fast forward.

MC name = Bearrorism