So i was playing my guitar tonight and stopped to take a break. When i came back and started plying again i got a very weak signal from the neck pickup. I have to turn up full volume on the guitar and amp to get any sort of sound. I have a three way selector switch and when the switch is in the bridge position it sound like the two pickups are being split( coil splitting). The same goes for when the switch is in the middle ( when the coils should actually be split). Could this be a faulty wiring problem. I've had new pickups in the guitar for over a month now and they have worked fine up until now. I checked to see if anything had come loose but nothing has. Could my volume pot for the neck pick up have gone out? Any help would be great, or any tips to trouble shoot this problem.
Have you tried it with another guitar?

Maybe it's the tubes in the amp.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Oh ok, I didn't get that from your first post.

Which guitar?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
? electric ibanez sz720 with 2 humbuckers. wired so that that the two humbuckers can be split. neck PU is very quiet while the bridge and split have the same sound, but that doesn't sound like the bridge used to. I think ill probably take it to the shop where i had the PU installed. I think its probably a wiring problem
i had a problem once with my ibanez RG, and in the end it was just that the neck pickup wasn't grounded anymore, so i soldered it back and everything was cool again, just look at it you might not even have to go to the shop

edit: when you touch the frame around the pickup do you hear a buzzing? if you do, same problem as me... at least it sounds like exactly the same thing that i had.