I was trying to figure out, what guitar should i get?

I have a price range of $750-$1250, more or less.

I like to play a lot of avenged sevenfold, three days grace, guns n roses, metallica, System of a Down, and also songs that have a lot of clean to distorted transitions.

I've been playing for about a year and i'm not looking for a guitar thats going to last me most of the rest of my guitar playing career, or atleast something i can always use.

I am also not the conventional player so i love experimenting with new sounds and also playing around with different pickups and using guitars for opposed genres (such as a les paul for metal).
epiphone?
they do some good guitars in your price range
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
If it was possible, get an epiphone GX custom les paul prophecy because when they came out they were extremely cheap and now went up by like 50%
if you want a seven string you could get the schecter jeff loomis sig, it's ****ing sick
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Get a schecter C1 Hellraiser or a Synyster signature model if you don't mind signature guitars and like the shape of it. Maybe a Schecter Hellraiser sunset FR.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by ongbakkneedrop
ltd

+1

LTD EC-1000 or any of the 1000s, which ever fits your fancy. LTD makes some very quality guitars in that price range, great for harder rock and metal.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Get a schecter C1 Hellraiser or a Synyster signature model if you don't mind signature guitars and like the shape of it.

+1 for hellraiser
not a fan of the syn though

Edit: No strats ever

waaaaaay overpriced
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Dec 23, 2008,
A Schecter Synyster model is within your price range and can probably pull off the stuff you wanna do.
I would get a MIA HSS strat, I mean the design is built to last and extremely versatile. So if your musical interests changes it will too. Also the new models come with that new roller nut which increase tuning stability and sustain, and it's so comfortable to play.