I have been playing the guitar for a while now and I decided to pick up a bass. There was one thing I forgot, an amp! I will be using the amp for recording and bedroom practice. No need for gig or jam volumes. Any suggestions?
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
hmmm well a really nice amp i use is the cube 30, thing rocks mi socks it has several different effects and has a good sound, i dont think its too expensive now, i got it 4 years ago, and still works just for simple practice
price range?

i really love my orange crush. it sounds awesome and looks sexy as hell
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I'm gonna beat humanity to it for once.

Acoustic B20 or B50. They're really good amps.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Oh sorry, my price range is <$200
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
Quote by Tatersalad1080
price range?

i really love my orange crush. it sounds awesome and looks sexy as hell

Yeah I would defintely get the Orange Crush. Very clear, nice tone, has the overdrive.

EDIT: The Crush 20b goes for about $130, the slightly larger Crush 35b is like $200.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Dec 24, 2008,
like bedroom recording or studio recording? typically studios can either have you go direct into the producers set up, or you can mic the amp to ultimately have more control over your tone whilst recording. some amps although more than 200 have a direct out feature on them somewhere so maybe look into one of those as its practical for both studio and bedroom stuff maybe?
Below 200? The best I've seen so far is the Acoustic B20, though I've probably missed something.
Nope, no sig here.