Well, I'm REALLY used to simple powerchord progressions and standard tuning. I've tried metal, but I think the stuff I try is too difficult. May you all suggest some beginner-novice metal songs? Preferably with a small, but easy solo.(as i'm not used to playing solo's)

thank ya'll
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
you should try Conquer all by behemoth, simple solo, simple chord progression, BUT parts of the chord sections are played quickly. got to get used to that.

Edit: one more simple one, the tremor by nightrage. a little fast but simple
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Iron man?
Paranoid?

you should try Conquer all by behemoth, simple solo, simple chord progression, BUT parts of the chord sections are played quickly. got to get used to that.

Edit: one more simple one, the tremor by nightrage. a little fast but simple

Okay, I don't really like older metal, but I have learned those. As along with alot of late 70s-80's metal
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
gb2 basics and learn how to play first.

Seriously, get a Metronome, play scales over and over again, develop speed, learn how to pick fast, then do more exercises, try to play easy metal stuff (The Trooper, Saints In Hell), do more exercises, try to play intermediate stuff, (Next to everything from MetallicA) learn how to sweep, more exercises, get into advanced stuff (Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Dream Theatre, John Petrucci (Solo), some Megadeth, some PanterA, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, etc.), more exercises, and write your own stuff. Between all that, learn as much theory as possible, it helps tons.

Not so easy when you have to play real music, huh?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
gb2 basics and learn how to play first.

Seriously, get a Metronome, play scales over and over again, develop speed, learn how to pick fast, then do more exercises, try to play easy metal stuff (The Trooper, Saints In Hell), do more exercises, try to play intermediate stuff, (Next to everything from MetallicA) learn how to sweep, more exercises, get into advanced stuff (Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Dream Theatre, John Petrucci (Solo), some Megadeth, some PanterA, Eric Johnson, Guthrie Govan, etc.), more exercises, and write your own stuff. Between all that, learn as much theory as possible, it helps tons.

Not so easy when you have to play real music, huh?

Uh, that was kind of ****ed up to say punk isn't really music.

Punk is music just as much as metal is, it's just a different style, that takes less skill.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
Quote by evortre
Uh, that was kind of ****ed up to say punk isn't really music.

Punk is music just as much as metal is, it's just a different style, that takes less skill.

a lot less
Quote by Nevermind1299
a lot less

It's still music, though. Maybe not in your mind, but it is.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
Soo..powerchords? Then try songs from bands like Anthrax and Avenged Sevenfold. They're solos aren't to easy..but the riffs are
Quote by evortre
Okay, I don't really like older metal, but I have learned those. As along with alot of late 70s-80's metal

behemoth and nightrage aren't old metal...
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
behemoth and nightrage aren't old metal...

ozzy/black sab are
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
try some hatebreed thats very basic stuff not strictly metal but.. meh
99-------------55--------6666-------44-----444
99-------------55-----66-----66-----44-44--44
99-------------55-----66--66666---44--44--44
99-------------55-----66-------66---44--------44
99999999---55------66--------66--44--------44
Personally, I learned all my alternate picking strictly from Johnny Rebel. Maybe you should learn some of his songs.