Poll: WHO'S THE BEST Metal Guitarist of the 80's?
Poll Options
View poll results: WHO'S THE BEST Metal Guitarist of the 80's?
Yngwie Malmsteen
0 0%
Slash
2 67%
Van Halen
1 33%
George Lynch
0 0%
Randy Rhodes
0 0%
Stevie Ray Vaughan
0 0%
John Sykes
0 0%
Jake E. Lee
0 0%
Steve Vai
0 0%
Joe Satriani
0 0%
Voters: 3.
I truly appreciate the welcome... I have been wanting to join this forum board for awhile now... I'm finally here!!! My name is Scott Thomas and I play guitar and manage several high profile musicians and artist. I also have a guitar related website too. I do a lot of PR work 12-14 hours a day, seven days a week. I'm always learning more and more each day due to my very busy schedule. However, for me to stay current, I need to be a part of a community like this because I need to keep my ears as close to the railroad tracks as possible.

W/ this ever changing economy, technologies, and peoples taste, has the music business reeling right know... However, you still have your winners and loser w/ or w/o a record company's help. Staying current, networking, and reading and posting on these forum is as important as breathing if you are in this thang we call the music business. Anyway, I'm always open for collaboration on anything music/guitar. Working w/ high profile musicians has given me a lot of insight into this crazy, topsi-tervi world we have chosen to dwell in. So... I guess we all need to make the best of it... I say this because we all now have a level playing field w/ the record companies of yester-year. These bozos will be gone soon once CD formats are gone. Brick and Mortar stores will be there for the nostalgic folks. You know, records, CD, and other ol' mediums. I will be posting my thoughts on a lot of this music marketing stuff frequently in the next few months and beyond... If anyone needs any help w / questions about their promotional game and campaigns, don't hesitate to email me and I'll be glad to try to help you. If I don't know the question, I'll still try to put in the right direction to find the key to that door of opportunity... Peace, GuitarzForever

W/ this ever changing economy, technologies, and peoples taste, has the music business reeling right know... However, you still have your winners and loser w/ or w/o a record company's help. Staying current, networking, and reading and posting on these forum is as important as breathing if you are in this thang we call the music business.

Anyway, I'm always open for collaboration on anything music/guitar. Working w/ high profile musicians has given me a lot of insight into this crazy, topsi-tervi world we have chosen to dwell in. So... I guess we all need to make the best of it... I say this because we all now have a level playing field w/ the record companies of yester-year. These bozos will be gone soon once CD formats are gone. Brick and Mortar stores will be there for the nostalgic folks. You know, records, CD, and other ol' mediums.

I will be posting my thoughts on a lot of this music marketing stuff frequently in the next few months and beyond... If anyone needs any help w / questions about their promotional game and campaigns, don't hesitate to email me and I'll be glad to try to help you. If I don't know the question, I'll still try to put in the right direction to find the key to that door of opportunity...

Peace,

GuitarzForever

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Carol Of The Bells by Mike Campese

CLICK HERE TO RAWK !!!
Last edited by guitarzforever at Dec 23, 2008,
woah, giant wall of text

Welcome to UG
Whatever you do,

DO NOT ENTER THE PIT
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?