what metal sub genre do you think has the weirdest people in it like band members and listeners alike
personally I think Progressive Metal
what do you guys think
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
really. Out of all the ****ed up genres, you pick prog. Prog has the most down to earth, least weird people.

I'd say Depressive Black.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
grindcore (haha)/deathcore(not so much but still)/metalcore (funny emo's and little kids)

basically core fans
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by poopsmith666
really. Out of all the ****ed up genres, you pick prog. Prog has the most down to earth, least weird people.

I'd say Depressive Black.

Even though it's mostly an act...
Quote by dminishedthingy
Even though it's mostly an act...

so? they're ****ed for putting on the act
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I think everyone's normal. Black metallers are pretty rad, outside of this forum I know myself that listens to black metal...but still, pretty rad
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Drone/doom.

Srsly, we're all f'ed in the head.

i love your sig
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I would say...

Black Metal, no doubt. Who says it's an act? Some are, but some have proven they are not by their actions.
Black metal or avant garde metal. Not really a metal artist, but c'mon, take a look at mike patton. He probably has the widest range of vocals in the world, but listen to the end of "after school special" by mr.bungle and tell me he'd been raised normally.
Maybe even some Cult Funeral Doom bands.

Take Worship for example. He's called "Fukked Up Mad Maxx" for a reason.
I'd say for members... Black metal hands down

fans, metalcore cause of all the faggy emo ****s. There are NORMAL people that go to -core shows but majority are emo faggots.