Im trying to write a new song and i dont know what to write about. Got any ideas of topics i should use?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
It's always the love songs.
They get me every time.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

ne more ideas besides love?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
any more ideas that are good? lol
Tragedies or Miracles are always good.

Ex:

Genocides
Typhoons
Volcanoes
Conception
Flight

Take your pick

P.S. We should have a thread with tons of ideas like this, correct me if there is one already.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.