i heard of this game from my friend that has 200 and some levels, and to beat each level, you have to figure out the riddle and type in the password and that its really, really hard. does this exist? or is he just pulling my leg.
Hi. I love
Muse
and
[highlight]Redheads[/highlight]
ask him for a link.

there you go, i just solved your riddle.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
you mean teh impossible quiz on addictinggames?

i've seen people play it, and never ever get past 100, they play literally for years too
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Yairi DY-61 and I don't need anything else
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
I think he's talking about notpron
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by spoing24
i heard of this game from my friend that has 200 and some levels, and to beat each level, you have to figure out the riddle and type in the password and that its really, really hard. does this exist? or is he just pulling my leg.

I'm pretty sure it's called The Wicked... I played it at one point but I think there are only about sixty levels or so
What you do is go to the first page of the game. The page has a riddle that you need to solve. You put the answer to the riddle into the URL and then that gets you to the next level and so on.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.