Oh thats cool. Report me, that will kill my opinions.
I'm just saying that Ultimate-Guitar seems to have some type of grudge against PunkPop and Emo fans.
Quote by justinkh
I'm just saying that Ultimate-Guitar seems to have some type of grudge against PunkPop and Emo fans.

Because maybe that's THEIRE opinion ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
And MY opinion is that Pop Punk doesn't suck. So I posted a thread on a site that really has nothing to do with my opinion.
Quote by kayaress one
What the blah?
I knew I never should've ventured into the emo forum.

+1 im scared how do i get out of here?
Dude, if you like poppunk so much then LISTEN to it yourself, You shouldn't care what other people think, I'm quite open minded, And as long as it sounds good to me i'll listen to it but for now GTFO!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by justinkh

Have you read anything in this forum? It's FULL of pop punk and emo fans and very little emo bashing. Any emo/pop punk bashing is rare and closed almost immediately. People who bash pp&e do so in other forums and usually leave us alone. Not sure what you mean by "report me, that will kill my opinions." You say that as if I reported you to shoot down your thoughts, btu I'm a huge pop punk and emo fan. I reported you because this thread is pointless and is discussing something that doesn't exist.
What does the Holocaust have to do with music?

Also, how did this stay open for 24 hours?

*re-reported*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it's still open... is that report buttong working ?...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Quote by G-loony
it's still open... is that report buttong working ?...

Quote by element4433
What does the Holocaust have to do with music?

Also, how did this stay open for 24 hours?

*re-reported*

Erm...because it's Christmas, I haven't been home in 3 months so I've been visiting friends and family?

I would guess the same for the other mods, you only need to report something once, usually we're fairly quick in this forum at getting to stuff, but at this time of year cut us some slack. And don't post in reported threads.