Hey.... did search bar.... didnt find anything.....

So, no, this is not just another favorite music video thread..... this is a thread for music videos that have a surreal or trippy sort of element to them.... which are the only good ones in my opinion....

NOT TRIPPY SONGS, TRIPPY VIDEOS! I wouldnt consider DOA a trippy song but the video is.

So.... here are mine....

Foo Fighters - DOA
(Can anyone tell me what guitar Dave Grohl is playing? It looks like a Gretsch or something)

Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Or any Beatles video from the Yellow Submarine movie....
Tool videos. I'm not one to call my own /thread, but if there were ever a time, this would be it.

XAVIEDIT: And Rubber Johnny, that video's plain messed up. If you can call it a music video.
Last edited by xaviergray at Dec 23, 2008,
The Buckethead video where he goes trough weird obstacles, falls trough stuff and get's eaten by freaky birds etc... Anyone know what i mean? Link? Thanks
...What!?
"The Zephyr Song" by RHCP

"Champagne Supernova" by Oasis

EDIT: and Grohl's guitar is a Gibson ES-335, I believe.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden.

beat me to it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden.

Okay what just happened?
...What!?
Quote by Ergin
The Buckethead video where he goes trough weird obstacles, falls trough stuff and get's eaten by freaky birds etc... Anyone know what i mean? Link? Thanks

I've not seen that one, but I like the one where he builds the rabbit/lobster/dog/porcupine thing with Serj Tankian (a.k.a "Maurice") and he has to battle it. Good ol Buckethead, supplying us with weird stuff.
Saint Louis Blues
Since Black Hole Sun has already come up, I'll say Pretty Noose was also a rather wierd album.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
any tool video fits nicely. but my favorite would be that one section from try, try, try by the SP.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Le_Bunny
^ I also thought of Buckethead, a newer one where it's like a painting and there's necrophilia and violence between the characters and stuff. If anybody knows which song it was I'm very curious to know.

We are One
+1 to Black Hole Sun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07N5uoWpIo is trippy as hell.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Helicopter- Bloc Party
Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
Whacko Jacko Steals The Elephant Man's Bones- The Fall of Troy
F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.- The Fall of Troy

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

EDIT: Damn, was beaten to it
Last edited by JAZZ_MAN919 at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by xaviergray
Tool videos. I'm not one to call my own /thread, but if there were ever a time, this would be it.

XAVIEDIT: And Rubber Johnny, that video's plain messed up. If you can call it a music video.

I can't find anyone called Rubber Johnny in this thread

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyokRzdDQ9A maybe?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 24, 2008,
One word, one band...

TOOL

haha, if those videos dont trip out then i dont know what will..
Quote by JoshLynch
One word, one band...

TOOL

haha, if those videos dont trip out then i dont know what will..

Especially their song Prison Sex.
Quote by Le_Bunny
^ I also thought of Buckethead, a newer one where it's like a painting and there's necrophilia and violence between the characters and stuff. If anybody knows which song it was I'm very curious to know.

Pretty sure its "spokes to the wheel of torment", or something liike that. Its off cuckoo clocks from hell.