I feel as though this year was a great year for not only music, But for the world in general. I understand the economy here in the states is still a big steaming pile of shi*. But for me, It helped me realize that I have a better life than most people. People never realize that their lives can always be worse. Who gives a flying fu** if your girlfriend dumped you, you don't have friends, or you just plain think you suck. Next year, 2009, I hope people will learn to appreciate the great things in there life instead of thinking how bad their own lives are. Also, Instead of following the things that are always normal. Question the things in your life. It never hurts to question and make changes to make this world better.

Just keep these thoughts in your mind as we enter the next year.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Quote by Foible776
I feel as though this year was a great year for not only music, But for the world in general. I understand the economy here in the states is still a big steaming pile of shi*. But for me, It helped me realize that I have a better life than most people. People never realize that their lives can always be worse. Who gives a flying fu** if your girlfriend dumped you, you don't have friends, or you just plain think you suck. Next year, 2009, I hope people will learn to appreciate the great things in there life instead of thinking how bad their own lives are. Also, Instead of following the things that are always normal. Question the things in your life. It never hurts to question and make changes to make this world better.

Nice one, Scrooge.
I too experienced those epiphanies within the last year or two. Maybe it's a part of growing up.
I'm pessimistic and optimistic at the same time. Things always get worse before they get better so that better future you're talking about may not be here that soon.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Foible776
I feel as though this year was a great year for not only music, But for me as well. I understand the economy here in the states is still a big steaming lobster. But for me, It helped me realize that most people have a better life than me. People never realize that their lives can always be worse. You could be face down in a ditch. Next year, 2009, I hope people will learn to appreciate the semi-great things in there life instead of thinking how great their own lives are. Also, Instead of following the things that are always seafood. Question the rock lobster. It never hurts to question but give me cheddar biscuits.

Fixed for truth and my extreme want of Red Lobster right now.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Fixed for truth and my extreme want of Red Lobster right now.

That was golden!!!!!
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Last edited by skaterkevin87 at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
Will do. TS, did your girlfriend finish you?

Actually, No, Me and my gf are really happy.
Quote by RPGoof
Quote by Foible776
Actually, No, Me and my gf are really happy.

Well la de da, I have a fucking girlfriend and I'm happy!

Single life sucks

Really, good for you
Quote by imdeth

You should leave that to Seth, buddy.

I thought it was a candid moment for the epic-ness of that .gif ... and it's fixed I have learned by my mistakes.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by imdeth
Well la de da, I have a fucking girlfriend and I'm happy!

Single life sucks

Really, good for you

Man it'll happen. Just gotta have some patience. I don't even think me and my chick are gonna last long. Its like fu** buddies with a little bit of a relationship.
Quote by RPGoof