Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 2
Is the idea behind this picture true or not
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I wish.

EDIT: Works for Lemmy though. From Wikipedia:

In the documentary he [Lemmy] explained that while in school he noticed a pupil who had brought a guitar to school and had been "surrounded by chicks". His mother had a guitar, which he then took to school, even though he could not play, and was himself surrounded by girls: "In those days just having a guitar was enough... that was it".
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Dec 24, 2008,
It is not very true, but when you are holding a guitar, it certainly grabs people's attention

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I wish.

me to buddy. me too
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Change it to an electric and dress him up as the lead singer for The Darkness. And Dolphin Shorts! Then, you are set.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
upside: works

downside: majority of chicks attracted are sluts
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
hardly works for me...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
looking at my and looking at some of the chicks i've went out with i say yes.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
that chick looks hot.

and of course it's true. Guitar skills = poon.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
DAMN! He's still doing better than me in the first pic!!

So no it doesn't work, not with a Bass anyway
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
They seem to find it attractive when you mention the fact that you play guitar, but it's not like people have a giant arrow over them saying "I AM PROFICIENT AT PLAYING GUITAR."
Doesn't work for me, maybe cause im just a lesbian or idk, I think you get chicks once you're a rockstar and play the big gigs
Not really, shallow chicks might be interested just long enough for you to put down your guitar, and any other girl will probably see it as a desirable quality but won't be into you just because of it. The kinda guitarists that get mad amounts of chicks are usualy rich and famous, so that leaves one wondering "If it isn't the guitar, what could it be?"
last time I was with a girl like that it was $100 an hour, if guitar gets you money then yes
kinda true, people usually come up to me if I have a guitar, but it's annoying as **** and if chicks come up to you, it's for the wrong reasons anyways so who cares.
Quote by metalgirl0
Doesn't work for me, maybe cause im just a lesbian or idk, I think you get chicks once you're a rockstar and play the big gigs

Yeh, that could be it

Yeah, if only.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by gunners fan
So no it doesn't work, not with a Bass anyway

That's you're problem... just kidding I play bass too. We're better with our fingers yanowaddamean? No? Okay.
Quote by metalgirl0

+7497859536796 Profile views.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
upside: works

downside: majority of chicks attracted are sluts

Where's the downside?

All I'm seeing is more upside
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i don't know, i've had whole relationships that started cause i played guitar and became something else (Then ended, and it wasn't the guitars fault ) I think allot depends on how well you can play, what style, and if you can sing. (sing well + play well = the money shot) I think playing metal will get you different numbers and quality of girls than if you played more pop style stuff. Ideas?
I reckon it amplifies the person good attributes, or at least, their chick gaining attributes, say if you are a shallow man***** who will screw everything in sight, then yes, it does, because that person can use his guitar playing to strum some generic love song and so the person they are trying to woo (read as hit it, then quit it.) will melt if they are kind of person who would say "OMG JONUS BRUTHERZZ SING THEIR SONGS JUST 4 ME!!!!!11".

However, if you are someone who does guitar for the sonic beauty, you might have a harder time, as if you decided to show a chick some masterful epic of guitar they would just be like "oh.. that was nice..... can you play green day, they have really good guitars".
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
It's more that having a guitar lets you get away with dressing like a mug.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Considering I've been playing guitar for six years and I've yet to even make out with a girl, this is not true. At least not for me.
there is more to it than just a guitar, but women do look fo a guy that is talented..... chicks go for jocks, why? because they are talented. talent tends to lead to success and chicks dig success

but just playing guitar is probably not gonna get you laid but playing a show def. ups your chances but you still have to do the work you cant play the guitar and expect panties to be thrown your way it just doesnt work like that
Page 1 of 2