I have about $1600, and i've narrowed my choices down to either the Bogner Alchemist Series 112 40W 1x12 Combo Tube Amp, or the Orange Rocker 30W Combo Tube Amp. Which of these two do you like better? If there is something better in this price range for classic rock, blues, and almost every music but metal, let me know. I don't need anything greater than 40W, and am looking for tone more than volume because i can always mic it.... I have an attenuator, so i can play at home as well as at gigs. So which of those two, or any other amp in the $1400-$1800 range? Thanks
Orange fits your styles very well
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
the cleans on the alchemist were amazing, but i wasn't a fan of the drive channel. i say go for the rocker 30
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Ceriatone.

No joke they are the best. Just a kinda long waiting list.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
If you go used, you could pick up the Rocker 30 for about $800 - 900. Huge savings for you there. Alchemists are going to be harder to find used since they just recently came out. Ceriatone would be cool too, but shipping on those things are crazy and waiting would suck There's someone on my local CL selling an 18w Ceriatone Clone (with headshell) for $750 though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well you could save some money and buy a Traynor YCS50. I will give you the secret formula of tubes (only 1 NOS) to make it the best amp on the planet.

Sounds kinda funny but I sort of believe this.
Orange or Traynor sounds like a good match for you.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
orange-you will have limits yet great blues tone.......
traynor-will give you amazing 1968 plexi marshall crunch and good cleans yet not as great as the orange for blues just because its british voiced but yeah id go traynor because it will prolly save you some bucks and i really dont like oranges haha never have
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Schecter Omen 6
Line 6 Spider III
Dunlop Classic Wah
MXR Phase 90
i know it exceeds youre approved wattage, but a peavey classic 50 is a wonderful amp for what you want
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!