I was just reading through an old issue of Guitar World and there was a very cool article on Jason Becker.

It's mentioned in one paragraph, "My wife, Sarah McLachlin..."

Is this THE Sarah McLachlin? I figured it had to be otherwise he would've just said "my wife". I'm only curious. It says nothing on either of their Wikis.

I love Jason's work and I think it's really ****ing unfair what he's been stricken with. His determination and willpower is a template for us all.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
shouldn't this be in the 80s/shred/glam place?
Yes, Jason is awesome both at guitar composing and life.
Quote by fastlanestoner
I was just reading through an old issue of Guitar World and there was a very cool article on Jason Becker.

It's mentioned in one paragraph, "My wife, Sarah McLachlin..."

Is this THE Sarah McLachlin? I figured it had to be otherwise he would've just said "my wife". I'm only curious. It says nothing on either of their Wikis.

I love Jason's work and I think it's really ****ing unfair what he's been stricken with. His determination and willpower is a template for us all.

Ahem.

In 1997, Sarah McLachlan married her drummer, Ashwin Sood, in Jamaica. McLachlan lost her mother to cancer in December 2001, while McLachlan herself was pregnant. McLachlan gave birth to a daughter, whom she named India Ann Sushil Sood, on April 6, 2002, in Vancouver. By this time, McLachlan had already completed three-quarters of the production on her next record, Afterglow. On June 22, 2007, she gave birth to her second daughter, Taja Summer Sood, in Vancouver. McLachlan announced her separation from Ashwin Sood in September 2008.[5]