Page 1 of 2
this was a $150 Fender Squire, and after 2 months in my garage, its a $800 - $900 Fender Hybrid

Discuss

Edit: kinda took the pink stripe idea from Alexi.....dont tell him!

lol forgot to take that album out of the pic, i dont really like A7X anymore, my 3 favorit bands are Metallica, Slipknot, and Children Of Bodom

and for every1 asking how i got the locking nut in there, i used a dremal tool do grind down on the neck were the orginal nut was.
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Last edited by vulcan422 at Dec 24, 2008,
Holy crap, EMG's, tremolo, and Avenged Sevenfold on vinyl?

Nice!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I'd tap that tv remote

...To change the channel of course.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Wow......a Record Player
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
no1 notice the kill switch
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
I would be if it didn't have that paint job and random gold bridge with otherwise all chrome hardware.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Holy crap, EMG's, tremolo, and Avenged Sevenfold on vinyl?

Nice!

my thoughts exactly.

iFapped
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by metaldud536
That's a nice tv remote. I'm digging the roll of tape too.

Yep, and that's one sexy motherfucking bag.
That's pretty sweet. I always like guitar customizations. Oh wait, you copied Alexi?. I'm fucking telling him, you're done for now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by DartS17
Nice kill switch
How's it sound?

sounds just like a $1,500 ESP Eclipse, i went to Sam Ash to compare, and the only diffrence between the ESP and this Fender, is ESP has Ebony fretboard xD
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hybrid, eh?

What kind of mileage does it get?

32 notes to a fret, man. Freaking ridiculous.

BTW, A7X on vinyl? Really?
ewwwwww a7x!!!!!!!!

*puts up flameshield*

edit: the chrome/gold/black hardware fails, hahaha

stick to 1 color

kthnxbai
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Dec 24, 2008,
thats a pretty bitchin' guitar you've got yourself there
floyd rose, emg's, black & pink paint, killswitch, and you scrubbed the squier logo off it.
nice work
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
Where do you guys see this TV remote?

EDIT: I didn't realize I had to scroll to see the rest of the picture.

It's late, gimme a break.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Last edited by andy_thomas at Dec 24, 2008,
wow, only1 hater in his thread, im suprised
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by andy_thomas
Where do you guys see this TV remote?

It's right there under the music book. Uuuuuuse the H-scrooooolllll...
I like your vinyl player...it looks soooo shmexy
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by imdeth
What's behind A7X?

lol i forgot to take that album out of the pic, i dont really like A7X anymore, behind the A7X is every Beatles album ever, should of taken out the A7X and put my Black Album in its place lol
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
how did you route the neck for a locking nut?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by xyz66
the chrome/gold/black hardware fails, hahaha

stick to 1 color

kthnxbai

+1
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
its not a fender hybrid

dont call it a fender, its a squire. you can put EMG's on a Squire, but that doesnt make it a Fender, it just makes it a squire with EMG Pickups. You can put a liscenced Floyd Rose on a Squire, but that doesnt make it a fender, it makes it a Squire with a Floyd Rose. You can paint a squire, but its still a squire. You can add a killswitch to a squire but its still a squire. hell, you can even take a squire and remove the squire logo but that doesnt make it a fender, it just makes it a squire with a defaced logo. so dont call it a fender.

and i know what someone is gonna say, "oh, but squire is made by fender", well it is, but that doesnt make it a fender, they use cheaper wood, cheaper necks, and cheaper electronics, and if a squire and a fender were the same thing, they'd cost the same, but they're dont.

/rant

edit: this is in the wrong forum, but im not going to report it
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I'm sorry but I loathe seeing anything but single coils on Fenders but I guess I'll let it pass since it's a Squire.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by xyz66
its not a fender hybrid

dont call it a fender, its a squire. you can put EMG's on a Squire, but that doesnt make it a Fender, it just makes it a squire with EMG Pickups. You can put a liscenced Floyd Rose on a Squire, but that doesnt make it a fender, it makes it a Squire with a Floyd Rose. You can paint a squire, but its still a squire. You can add a killswitch to a squire but its still a squire. hell, you can even take a squire and remove the squire logo but that doesnt make it a fender, it just makes it a squire with a defaced logo. so dont call it a fender.

and i know what someone is gonna say, "oh, but squire is made by fender", well it is, but that doesnt make it a fender, they use cheaper wood, cheaper necks, and cheaper electronics, and if a squire and a fender were the same thing, they'd cost the same, but they're dont.

/rant

edit: this is in the wrong forum, but im not going to report it

lol thanks for not reporting, and u do have a point, but...i dont see squire anywere on it? do you? if i didint say it was a squire, i could of just said it was a American Made 60's Strat which had 21 frets, u would have no idea
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Last edited by vulcan422 at Dec 24, 2008,
Wish I had that kind of patience.

Pretty cool my man.
You should look into charging people for total guitar make-overs.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by vulcan422
lol thanks for not reporting, and u do have a point, but...i dont see squire anywere on it? do you? if i didint say it was a squire, i could of just said it was a American Made 70's Strat which had 21 frets, u would have no idea

If you lie and get away with it, it doesn't mean you were telling the truth. It just means it was a good lie.
Page 1 of 2