Well I ride a bmx and theres some street obstacles at the local school like stairs and whatever anyway there was this seat about a foot high and i thought i could bunny hop over it so i did however it didnt come off as smoothly as I'd planned.

you see there was a roof over the bench a shelter type thing and in mid flight my head made contact with said roof.
luckily for me i was wearing my trusty ol stack hat.

so let this be a lesson to you all wear helmets they save lives especially the lives of idiots like me.

if i hadnt been wearing the helmet i may have got serious brain damage or at leas one huge ass bruise on my head.
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by xaviergray
Why does every person named Dan insist on being called Dan the Man? I have yet to meet one who doesn't.

My friend yells when I call him that.
Yes his name is Dan.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Dan shreds
Well I ride a bmx and theres some street obstacles at the local school like stairs and whatever anyway there was this seat about a foot high and i thought i could bunny hop over it so i did however it didnt come off as smoothly as I'd planned.

you see there was a roof over the bench a shelter type thing and in mid flight my head made contact with said roof.

so let this be a lesson to you all wear helmets they save lives especially the lives of idiots like me.

if i hadnt been wearing the helmet i may have got serious brain damage or at leas one huge ass bruise on my head.

i've done that on GTA Vice city. except i use a PCJ 600 and can jump over two buildings. pwnd. (do people say "pwnd" in the pit, or did i just post the dumbest thing of my life?)

edit: dan says "pwnd" in the pit. please ignore my parenthetical question. and yes, i realize i could have just deleted that question. i prefer this way, in which i type a bunch of irelevant stuff that wastes your time. go practice your instrument if you don't like it.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Last edited by psychogel at Dec 24, 2008,
pics or GTFO

sorry no picks i didnt have anyone filmin it when it happened

Why does every person named Dan insist on being called Dan the Man?

i dont its just what others call me and it kind of sticks
hey its better than being called dan the woman
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Why, in the name of raptor jesus, would you jump a bench, with a roof over it?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Dan shreds
sorry no picks i didnt have anyone filmin it when it happened

i dont its just what others call me and it kind of sticks
hey its better than being called dan the woman

I have a better name:

Dan of 4Chan
Quote by Dan shreds

Same
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by Le_Bunny
I think I speak for everyone when I say...

lol

yes, yes you do
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by xaviergray
Why does every person named Dan insist on being called Dan the Man? I have yet to meet one who doesn't.

I definitely do not, thank you very much.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by xaviergray

Ban the Dan for his Clan of spam?
haven't skated since I ****ed up my foot, but actually I like the feeling when you hit your head hard and then get confused for a second
where i live if we wanna ride bikes right now they have to have a track and skis

so i dont know where you live, but at least you can bike.