Well I ordered a Douglas SI-13 HB W/ Floyd from rondomusic.com and I have to say it is AMAZING! It took me a couple hours to set it up because I'm new with floyds but after I finally finished I was playing on an instrument that felt like <$500. Oh btw I dive bombed the crap out of this thing and it stayed in tune.

The guitar I ordered is http://www.rondomusic.com/si-13hb.html

and as promised here are some pics

"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
****en sick.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
On Its Way: Douglas SI-13 HB w/ Floyd

time to edit that sig
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
It sounds pretty bright, but not so bright its shrill. know what i mean? its a nice bite to it. The humbucker handles distortion really good but I think with a pup change it can do better. the middle single coil has a smoothe sound, i really like that pup. and the neck is pretty weak imo but gives really good cleans.
nice! i wa thinking about getting one of those a while back but didnt know how well the floyds worked...o well! now ive got my Warlock with an OFR!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Wow, for only 160$?
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Except for the Floyd; nice. Congrats man, looks pretty and hopefully sounds just as good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
sweet. congratz dude. New guitar day is always awesome. looks nice. Not a big fan of FR's myself but it doesn't really detract from the overall look. as long as you like it.

EDIT: nice hoodie by the way. Bronco's FTW!
Last edited by ortrigger at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by KennethJay
Wow, for only 160$?

thats what i said lol.

tbh i wasnt expecting much but am HUGELY suprised. I just wanted a floyd to mess around with, but wow..
Quote by Frosted Flakes
Grats on the new guitar
What guide did you use to set-up the floyd?

http://modguitar.com/ModGuitar.com%20Floyd%20Rose%20Tremolo%20Set-up%20Tutorial.html

I just read the beginning about changing strings, and then having the base plate parallel to the body and winged it from there. I made sure all the strings were in tune then i locked the nut. easier than i thought it was gonna be i have to admit