Page 1 of 2
I'm getting 2 because they're both really expensive i guess. One from Santa, one from Mom n Dad.

EDIT:im kidding about santa guys
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I'm getting 2 because they're both really expensive i guess. One from Santa, one from Mom n Dad.

Aw get away from the Pit before your innocence is completely gone! Go!
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Angus_Junior35

haha
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
I's getting, like, 3. One is a custom guitar. I haven't seen it, but they tell me it's nice.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
a lot of really cheap stuff. i wish i could just get an ibanez instead but whatever...
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Santa doesn't exist? EVERYTHING I EVER BELIEVED IN IS A LIE!!!!

*goes to cry in a corner*
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i hate to tell you this, but SANTA ISNT REAL!!! =o

and im getting one, the parents are throwing some money my way to use for a new car =D
I know at least one thing that I got, I caught my dad looking for it.
No idea for the rest, he brought me a pair of skis home that his friend used, but they're long enough to kill a good 9 infants at the same time, therefore I'm not using them. He knows this. Almost had Metallica tickets today but when I called to ask for them my dad said he already bought something else.
Whatever.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Santa Is Real! Santa Is Real! Santa Is Real! Repeating It Over And Over Really Loudly Means It's True!
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
a couple games, a new guitar (getting a seven string now) and a bunch of other stuff that i have yet to see. less than or equal to 20 gifts id say
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by Bushinarin
One was what I asked for, and I don't want to receive anything else from my family. I found out that they got me more, and I convinced them to give some of them to my brother, since he's four years younger than I am... and I'm pushing 19.

My friends and I all got each other gifts, so that's a good amount of gifts. Also my girlfriend got me some stuff.

I won't make out too badly, I'm more excited to give my gifts than to get them.

Well aren't we mature?
i got 1/4 of this computer, in october. merry christmas!

if i get a lot of candy tomorrow, that's good enough for me.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Got 4 so far, 3 from my family, one from my gf - 2 dumbbells. I know she has wrapped like 9 more for me, hope there is some gear!
Quote by Primus2112
Well aren't we mature?

I didn't mean it in a pretentious way... I just mean that it's my first year that I've had a job, and that I've been able to buy gifts. I've been saving my money for like months, just to buy gifts...

... I didn't mean to bother you.

I still hope you have a Merry Christmas.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
One was what I asked for, and I don't want to receive anything else from my family. I found out that they got me more, and I convinced them to give some of them to my brother, since he's four years younger than I am... and I'm pushing 19.

My friends and I all got each other gifts, so that's a good amount of gifts. Also my girlfriend got me some stuff.

I won't make out too badly, I'm more excited to give my gifts than to get them.

"Oooh, everyone look at me! I'm an adult! Look at me wearing my top hat and smoking my corn cob pipe!"

That's you. That's what you sound like.
Quote by Bushinarin
I didn't mean it in a pretentious way... I just mean that it's my first year that I've had a job, and that I've been able to buy gifts. I've been saving my money for like months, just to buy gifts...

Ha, just joking, dude.

After all, this is the pit, where maturity and/or innocence (whatever the case may be) come to die ( I said "come").

And Merry Christmas to you too.
Quote by mrcrono
"Oooh, everyone look at me! I'm an adult! Look at me wearing my top hat and smoking my corn cob pipe!"

I'll delete my post then, since you're the second person to react harshly... I didn't really mean it that way.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Dude, we were joking. Come on, man (Ha, I said "come" again).
Quote by Bushinarin
I'll delete my post then, since you're the second person to react harshly... I didn't really mean it that way.

why? it's been quoted about four times. don't bother.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
1. a Sacred Heart of Jesus medal for my chain
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
Nothing.

.....I did take advantage of the holiday deals cell phone companies offer and got my dad to buy me a nice phone.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
My problem is that I never tell my parents what I want, so I always end up with what they think I want, but I'm pretty sure this year I'm getting Gears 2 and guitar center giftcard
Quote by mrcrono

Ooooh, everyone look at me! I gotta chew this guy out cause he's obviously trying to sound mature (Even though I will admit that was a pretty snotty answer).
I am getting around 2 or 3 presents, apparently one of them will technically rival my brothers new car that he got for christmas, so I am hoping for a Gibson Explorer
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
how the fuk would i know, ill find out xmas, lols. imma guess 1.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
2 from my mom, 2 from my dad (one of these is my 'big' present), 1 from my brother, 1 from my sister and 1 from a cousin (gift exchange thing).
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I don't know yet.

Why do so many UGers seem to already know what they're getting... doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of waiting until Christmas to open them?
sup?
Quote by Bushinarin

Got your first job at 19? Well ladidah, I guess you'll need it to help pay for your Aston Martin and your tuition at Cambridge, not to mention your 3000$ purebred corgies and the gas needed to drive to the palace and have tea with the queen, you rich snotty bastard...

just kidding.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
im gitting 4 gifts..5 maybe

3 strat pickups, a keyboard (piano keyboard) and maybe a keychain
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Page 1 of 2