Well i'm gonna be gettin the halo soundtracks for christmas, and i KNOW that the music is epic. it will give me somethin to learn on the piano that i'm getting for christmas as well.

So, what is your favorite soundtrack? or even compilation for that matter.

And i searched, and nothing relevant came up.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I was a big fan of the Freddy Vs. Jason soundtrack
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Tire Me.
Pulp Fiction.

Also the original score of Queen of the Damned.

Win.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Jesus Christ Superstar
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
If were talking about videogames, gotta be the THPS soundtracks. Any one of them.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Requiem for a Dream just for the main theme, as a whole, The Fountain...both my Mr. Clint Mansell
Trainspotting
Pulp Fiction
A Clockwork Orange
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
RHPS ALL THE WAY!

and if you are looking for compilation, does the Abbey Road suite count? if it does then hell yea!
For video games, the Halo scores rank among my favorite pieces of music ever written. Martin O'Donnell is probably one of my top three influences as a composer. I also like the scores for most Square Enix games, like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and The World Ends with You.

For movies, I worship Danny Elfman and everything he does. I'm also very fond of Hans Zimmer and all his protege, especially Ramin Djawadi and Klaus Badelt.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Halo CE Score > Any of the Halo OSTs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices