what is one aspect of a guitar most people overlook or never tend to look at. Please list why this aspect is important so that it can help others.
one i think is that most guitarist overlook pickup/humbucker position, lowering or highering the humbucker/pickup can actually affect your tone a great deal, making it more bassy or more clear in sound.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I agree with pickup height.

I have a story with that actually. There has been a Stevie Ray signature strat in my Guitar Center for almost a year now. The pickups have always been set high. I asked to borrow a screwdriver and lowered them super low, like Texas Specials need to be, and it made a light and day difference.

There are a few overlooked issues... most prominent I think is the adjustment of pickups and the quality of tuners.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I agree with pickup height.

I have a story with that actually. There has been a Stevie Ray signature strat in my Guitar Center for almost a year now. The pickups have always been set high. I asked to borrow a screwdriver and lowered them super low, like Texas Specials need to be, and it made a light and day difference.

There are a few overlooked issues... most prominent I think is the adjustment of pickups and the quality of tuners.

quality of tuners? you mean what you tune your guitar with to get a perfect tone or the tunning pegs on the headstock?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
i guess ill list another one, another aspect is your tremolo system or bridge system, each one is unique and can actually help sustain notes longer, the type of material its made out of can actually make the sound brighter or duller. That is why most people say its better to go out and try different guitars before you buy it cause EACH one is different.
are you talking about the stuff on the head of the guitar , cause i thought you were talking about the little thing to tune my guitar with?

lol sorri herectic-clown i thought you were slinky blue
Quote by BalkanGitarist
are you talking about the stuff on the head of the guitar , cause i thought you were talking about the little thing to tune my guitar with?

lol sorri herectic-clown i thought you were slinky blue

i was actually wonder what he was talking about myself....didnt know if he was talking about the tunning pegs or the tuner you tune your guitar with