hi pit monkeys

this is just alittle something ive been working on and would really appreciate some comments
Attachments:
Chug.zip
HOLLY HELL DUDE! thats was fricking so god damn evil! it would sound heaps more amazing if it was finished. keep going with that evil progression.....like OMG wow i need to listen again
"We carry death out of the village!"
Critting as I listen...

The first riff reminds me of music you would hear in a movie soundtrack. Put some wind sounds over it, and it would be really good. The bass was a nice touch.

When the distorted guitar came in, it was really good, but a little too soon. Maybe expand on the clean section a bit? The chords were good, and set the mood well. Kinda went on a bit long though....

The 5/8 transition was good. I wasn't sure where you were going at first, but bars 36-on got the song back on track. You may want to edit that slightly in order to get the song back in order.

I liked the creepy way the song ended. I think you should expand upon the song overall, but keep that part to end it.

All in all, a really good, dark sounding track. Good job! 8.5/10

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028624

Thanks
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
The first thing that came to mind when it first started was Pink Floyd's "Hey You".
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.