Hi hi,
I was just curious to see how long it takes other guitarists to change their strings, and their technique of replacing them.

I remember the first time i broke mine, i started to panic cause i had no idea of how to do it, so i got on the net and found a way of doing it, and it took me bout an hour or more (and im sweating because i dont want anything to snap) and i tune each string perfectly, EXCEPT the damb high e. Snapped twice lol.
But now i know what im doing. Still get a bit nervous each time i snap a string.
Man up you say? lol well tell us your stuff.
Taking the ball-end out of a Strat-bridge was so difficult. I have dents on my Squier from where I banged it on the desk to try get the ball out.

Also I snapped a string. Detuning. I don't get it.
I've snapped two strings while tuning down.It's really gay.
It doesn't really take me to long to change strings I guess.
At school once we were playing in the guitar room and my friend snapped a string.10 mins later he was playin like nothing happened.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
It takes me about 10-15 mins to change my guitar strings. I learned how to by the internet
The first time I snapped my strings were when I probably should've changed then a week ago, I was doing a bend it snapped. The second was when I was replacing those strings and I was watching tv, I was just twisting the peg, it snapped and I go "@$#^%$&%#^$@!%#@$%"