well yeah, merry christmas pit.

whats everyone getting?
and what are you all doing for the big day?
Is bad ass one or two words?
absolutely nothing. Don't even know if my parents got me anything. If my relatives are planning a get-together, i'm not going. If they find out i'm staying in and try to have the get-together at our place, i'm going to take a day-long walk.
not yet....
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I'm probably gonna get really baked and watch a lot of Samurai Jack, merry christmas everybody.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I know someone's bought me booze and my Mum's got me some clothing of some description. Don't know what my girlfriend's got me.

Haven't really done Christmas much this year largely because I just can't afford it. But yeah, Merry Christmas wokandmurrys
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

^^ Dude, I'm 19, not even getting anything and I'm still excited about all the little goodies.

EDIT: Fine- you edit your post. Bleh...
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
absolutely nothing. Don't even know if my parents got me anything. If my relatives are planning a get-together, i'm not going. If they find out i'm staying in and try to have the get-together at our place, i'm going to take a day-long walk.

exact same situation over here
yeah merry christmas
I will get an ENGL Z-5 nothing that big

I will help my mom to make the meal
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by NinjaLamppost
I feel for you mate, that's bad.

Can I inquire why?
Presumably navy...but you might be one of those awesome crab fishermen who have the most dangerous job in the world...who knows

Oilfield vessel, 60 miles off the coast of Nigeria. Got a lot of Brits, Scotts, and a few Canadians on that rig you see, oh, and a lot of Nigerians. All of which are away from their families .My entertainment? Listening to a Scot try to explain something to a Nigerian over the radio (It's like William Wallace from Brave Heart meets Bwana) Merry Christmas Pit
Last edited by n2dabloo at Dec 24, 2008,
I'm gettin a Peavey Limited Edition V-type, the black one, not the crappy looking new one
Quote by n2dabloo
Oilfield vessel, 60 miles off the coast of Nigeria. Got a lot of Brits, Scotts, and a few Canadians on that rig you see, oh, and a lot of Nigerians. All of which are away from their families .My entertainment? Listening to a Scot try to explain something to a Nigerian over the radio (It's like William Wallace from Brave Heart meets Bwana) Merry Christmas Pit

Ah right

Hope you still manage to have a good Christmas, and at least you have "teh intarnetz".
im probably just getting a few cds like last year then going to my grandparents house, which isnt too bad since my grandpa won a ps3 at his work yesterday
about 20 cds and an obituary hoodie. and maybe a couple of xbox games
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
I've no clue what I got. But tonight, my mom and I are going to my aunt's house, as we do every year.
Quote by Heid
I know someone's bought me booze and my Mum's got me some clothing of some description. Don't know what my girlfriend's got me.

Haven't really done Christmas much this year largely because I just can't afford it. But yeah, Merry Christmas wokandmurrys

My girlfriends getting me a guitar, Score

Have a good one..
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!