im saving up for a new guitar and i have $2500 aus to spend. i want to know some guitars you think i should go try out. i play stuff such as, vai, van halen, satch, yngwie, metallica, nirvana, led zeppelin and so forth.

i want my guitar to have 24 frets and a good floyd rose either a floyd rose original or a ibanez edge trem.

thanks
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Not an edge. Edge pro or something worthwhile.

oops yeh thats wat i mean an edge pro or edge zero
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Ibanez RG prestige?

personally with that money i'd find a js1200 or RG550XX (20th anniversary)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
gibson flying v 67 maybe
Hello my name is Tom

My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul custom Zakk Wylde Camo
Squier strat with a stacked humbucker
Fender Jagstang sonic blue
BOSS DS-1
Crybaby classic
Ever tried a Belman? They're all aussie, very PRS style wise although I think they do custom options so you could probably get one with a floyd. Quality wise they are just mind blowing, easily the equal of PRS or Gibson or any other big US brand and they come in for about 1/3 of the price. Might be worth your while checking them out.
I pretty sure you could order a custom Ormsby with that type of money!
Sorry that my last 5 or so posts have been about Ormsby
Last edited by Shredoftheday at Dec 24, 2008,
what i wouldn't give to be able to get my hands on one of those esp sv's but they aren't in my continent unfortunately. but yeah id definitely go esp of some sort maybe more of a strat shape for your needs like a higher end M. and get an original floyd rose on which ever guitar u get its probably the best better then any ibanez edge tremolo. god i hate ibanez lol
Keep On Keepen' On
^

yeah im in the US, its hard as **** to get your hands on an SV here..they rarely pop up on ebay, ive been looking for one for a long time for to keep in down tunings...
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by ShallowEndings
Not an edge. Edge pro or something worthwhile.

Original Edge is better than the Edge Pro.
Comes with locking studs and is a lot stronger.
The Edge pros are good, but they are will break alot easier that the original or a lo-pro.
Quote by Waylanderau
Ever tried a Belman? They're all aussie, very PRS style wise although I think they do custom options so you could probably get one with a floyd. Quality wise they are just mind blowing, easily the equal of PRS or Gibson or any other big US brand and they come in for about 1/3 of the price. Might be worth your while checking them out.

Belman went bankrupt over 18 months ago. They never made Floyd equipped guitars. They were closer to PRS/Gibson price than you think.

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!